Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Financial Analyst
Requisition ID: 1805655790W
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
Cilag AG in Schaffhausen belongs to the group of Johnson & Johnson pharmaceutical companies operating under the “Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson” trademark and manufactures high quality pharmaceutical products, active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and medical devices.
Today Cilag AG is one of the largest pharmaceutical manufacturers in Switzerland supplying all the major global markets. The Schaffhausen facility is a Johnson & Johnson strategic launch and growth site for parenteral products and we have an impressive pipeline of new and innovative products.
- Inventory related provisions for site Schaffhausen covering business units of Pharm, Chem, PDMS and ASP (MD)
- Assurance of compliant financial processes within SOX inventory cycle and being 1st contact in regards of internal/external audit inquiries
- Preparing monthly reports and analysis comparing actuals to budget with regards to inventory and for any corporate & management reporting
- Budgeting & Forecasting of inventory related positions & key figures
- Collaborating with stakeholder to interpret variances, to develop appropriate corrective actions and to understand trends and impacts
- Develop robust inventory reporting process; partnering with management and colleagues to assess and implement recommendations in a timely and effective manner
- Organization, coordination and execution of the Physical Wall-to-Wall Count
- 5 years of experience in Finance with & proven track record of success
- Experience in a finance role with responsibilities in Controlling, Management Reporting
- Master degree in Finance or equivalent (Business school with a specialization in Finance)
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent level of communication skills with customer orientated approach
- Proven ability to operate effectively and independently
- Must demonstrate a high level of proficiency in MS Excel, SAP is a plus
- Proven communication skills, verbal and written in English & German
If you are a creative innovator and willing to drive the change within a dynamic and complex environment then please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.) by clicking here.
Cilag AG (8562)