Johnson & Johnson Careers
Medical Scientific Liaison
Requisition ID: 1805655717W
Division : Johnson & Johnson (Phil.), Inc.
Department : Medical Affairs Department
Reports to : MAF Lead/Head
Medical science liaison acts as conduits of information about new research developments, clinical trial activities and therapeutic approaches. The job involves cultivating and maintaining relationships with academic researchers and leaders, attending conferences and talks, presenting information to pharmaceutical product teams and marketing new therapeutic products to physicians and other healthcare professionals.
- Develops MAF and CME planx and calendar of activities in support of the marketing plan that would provide ample product exposure to the targeted doctors, treatment centers and medical societies.
- Prepares medical education budget in relation to Society Convention and Johnson & Johnson initiated Symposiums
- Assumes the role of project manager for all Symposiums (Lunch Symposiums, Post Graduate Lectures, Johnson & Johnson initiated activities) or all activities which will involve the transfer of scientific knowledge by way of a lecture. This will include arrangement of the venue and program preparation.
- Achieves a desired participation as planned in activities of target medical societies or organizations.
- Conducts medical education activities and programs efficiently and effectively in accordance with HCC as approved in the annual plan and /calendar of activities.
- Develops Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and company pool of speakers.
- Coordinates with Marketing on the creation of Marketing Advisory Boards/Councils.
- Conducts training for employees regarding the disease area handled.
- Assists/provides inputs to product manager for training of sales force.
- Provide inputs to medical science liaison for queries/requests for medical information, as appropriate
- Coordinates with the Marketing and the sales force in organizing the CME activities from planning to implementation and assist in the follow-up plan. Focusing on Medical Education Key Messages that will be included in the modules
- Participates in planning of marketing activities/strategies.
- Provides key support for relevant audits/inspections
- Conducts or implements clinical study within the assigned Therapeutic Area
· Degree in any medical-related or scientific-inclined courses such as pharmacy, nursing, medical technology and others. Masters/medical/doctoral degrees are of advantage
· Must possess leadership and organization skills including the ability to communicate motivate, train people, manage resources and make decisions as well as organizational skills and self-confidence.
· Must exhibit an understanding and consequent application of product management concepts, as applied in the field.
Johnson & Johnson (Philippines) Inc. (8385)
Medical Science Liaison