Johnson & Johnson Careers
Clinical Specialist- DePuy Synthes
Requisition ID: 1805655662W
Johnson and Johnson is the world's largest healthcare company and DePuy Synthes is a market leader in both the Aus/NZ and Global Orthopaedic markets. DePuy Synthes has a long track record in developing and marketing Orthopaedic products that restore the joys of life.
Be Vital in this Role
Due to Parental Leave an opportunity has arisen for a dedicated and passionate Clinical Specialist to join our DePuy Synthes Team on a Fixed Term basis (up to 15 months). This is an exciting and varied role, with a lot of challenge and scope for growth.
Key responsibilities of the role are:
- Provide clinical support and product knowledge to nurses and surgeons in theatres as required; ensuring our products are being used safely and effectively
- Deliver a leading service to customers including training, in-services, stock checks, timely product deliveries and supporting hospital staff
- Provide support to the sales team with highly technical data and product expertise
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders, surgeons and nursing staff
This role will be based in Christchurch, and will provide support to our customers across the South Island. Therefore, it is essential that the successful candidate is able to travel as required to attend theatre cases and support key stakeholders.
Be Valued for who you are
We’re looking for natural leaders with the ability to develop and nurture long term relationships.
In addition, the successful applicant will have:
- A degree or qualification in an Engineering, Business or Health related field
- Aptitude for understanding technical devices and technology
- The ability to impart technical information, therefore good communication skills is a must
- A creative and innovative approach with good analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be comfortable working in a team environment, but also be extremely self-motivated when working alone
- Experience in a clinical environment and knowledge of anatomy and physiology will be advantageous
- Full & clean driving license
Be part of something bigger than yourself
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
This is an opportunity to join a world class company, which has a culture of supporting and progressing its employees. The role has a competitive salary package, which includes a bonus and car allowance.
Closing date is 26th June.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Johnson & Johnson (New Zealand) Limited (8360)