Johnson & Johnson Careers
Invoice to Cash Representative with Spanish
Requisition ID: 1805655540W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of
Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for
Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Invoice to Cash (I2C) Representative with Spanish
Full time permanent contract
Are you interested in finance and communication at the same time? Are you fluent in English and Spanish? Are you looking for a stable job in international environment, where you could use languages on daily basis?
YES, YES, YES?! So if you want to join fast growing company and multicultural friendly team to start your career - simply apply!
What will be your daily responsibilities?
- Applying unidentified and unapplied cash receipts to the correct invoice(s) according to the defined procedures and finance principles and legislation
- Reconciliations of BS AR accounts
- Produce routine reports and make summaries for GS and affiliate management
- Meet dashboard metrics related to I2C
- Perform all I2C procedures as required, in a timely manner Cash Collection for assigned region and customers according to the defined procedures and finance principles and legislation
- Selected Account Receivable tasks
- Selected Credit Management tasks
- Respond to specific questions from local organizations, customer service, audit, finance reconciliation and invoice processing groups and clarify situations when necessary
- Evaluating credit risk, making recommendations on and setting credit limits according to the defined procedures
- Order releasing within scope of authority
- Work with credit reports and monitoring from credit agencies
- Proactively suggesting ideas to improve and automate processes
- Performing periodical credit limit reviews with limited amount of supervision
- Meeting KPIs of I2C team
- Support of the I2C Team lead and Senior Analyst
- Timely and accurate reporting
- Fluent in English and Spanish - both spoken and written
- Strong communication skills on the phone combined with customer and service orientation
- Experience in a similar job in finance / accounting / customer service environment
- Independent worker, requiring only occasionally supervision
- Ability to solve difficult situations using own judgment and sense of initiative
- Eye for detail
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Interesting job in a prestigious international healthcare company
- Friendly and supportive team members and management
- Many opportunities to participate on different projects and drive our growth further
- Competitive salary based on experience, annual bonus and comprehensive benefits package such as 5 weeks of vacation, Home office, Flexible working hours, Meal vouchers, 8 weeks fully paid parental leave, Flexi Passes, Life and accident insurance, Contribution for Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave and pension, MultiSport Card, Referral Award, Refreshment in the workplace, Sickdays, Customer card to Makro Cash&Carry, Free fitness lessons
The benefits are regulated by internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)