Johnson & Johnson Loopbaan
Product Manager Biosense Webster
Requisition ID: 1805655463W
About the CSS Group: the Dutch CSS Group consists of four diverse businesses including Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), Biosense Webster (BWI), Cerenovus Neuro and Mentor. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Infection Prevention, Cardiovascular and Electrophysiology (EP), Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics and neurovascular treatments.
About BIOSENSE WEBSTER: Biosense Webster, Inc. is recognized worldwide as a leader in the science behind the diagnosis and treatment of cardiac arrhythmias. We help patients around the world regain their health, their energy and their lives.
Biosense Webster, Inc. ideas and innovations make a difference in the medical community's approach to diagnosing and treating arrhythmias. We enable physicians to find and help treat more types of disease. We contribute directly to improving procedural methodologies and raising success rates. And we’re committed to enhancing safety for both patients and physicians as we work to cure Afib.
Guided by the needs of electrophysiologists and cardiologists, Biosense Webster, Inc. has pioneered innovative technological advancements for more than 30 years. Some might call this quite a heritage. At Biosense Webster, Inc., we say it's just the beginning.
The Product Manager Biosense Webster plans and forecasts sales for Biosense Webster brand(s). He/she collaborates with the discovery, development and marketing functions to search for new targets through systematic assessment of market trends, unmet customer needs and competitive activity. This job is not eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions. The product manager role is a critical business function focusing on maximizing business value from Biosense Webster products. The product manager is the voice of the customer inside the business and needs to be passionate about the user experience and the value it creates for tis user. Key in this role is understanding the market through getting deep insights and creating strategies that work with a flawless execution.
Main areas of responsibility / expected results/objectives of the role
- Develops new concepts and approaches for professional and consumer advertising and promotional plans.
- Performs highly advanced sales and competitive analysis.
- Monitors implementation of Biosense Webster brand strategy and makes adjustments as needed.
- Analyzes key performance indicators and financial reports such as budget, commercial policy, price, net sales, and investment level, and suggests improvements.
- Oversees extensive market research and test market activities.
- Defines product criteria and characteristics.
- Establishes partnerships with medical societies, opinion leaders, consumers, patients, clients and other enterprises.
- Considered expert in field within the organization.
- Develops strategy for uncovering market opportunities by establishing priorities and recommending a process for obtaining intelligence information.
- Determines criteria used in screening new and existing product ideas.
- Evaluates and implements improvements for expediting new and existing products and programs.
- Builds inroads with key customer relationships and partnerships for market development and enhanced competitive market share.
- Translate the WW/EMEA strategy to a local strategy
- Act as an entrepreneur; turn strategies into actionable plans and flawless execution
- Set the benchmark in EMEA
- Invest in understanding the needs the team’s internal and external partners
- Develop relationships with customers, patients or company employees who interact with them regularly.
- Review externally available information, like annual reports, industry analysts' commentary, or product testimonials to understand competitive advantages and opportunities
- Gather feedback & insights from patients, customers, internal or external partners. Identify actionable insights to enhance results
- Find ways to challenge the status quo and how things have always been done; bring new ideas or innovations to bear on existing efforts
- Build learning agility by experimenting with new approaches that can lead to breakthrough results
- Build an environment supportive of diverse and inclusive thinking and perspectives
- Develop your communication and influence skills to become a high-impact presenter; seek feedback on your skills in this area
- Implement innovations identified in SHAPE imperative activities; inspire others by promoting new ideas and approaches
- Try new operational practices that have been successful elsewhere in the company
- Build & reinforce a sense of urgency on key projects; help others understand the criticality of these efforts
- Create value for clinical and non-clinical stakeholders
- Price pressure and increasing tender environment demand a value driven approach
- New and different decision makers and influencers
- Added value drives the decision-making process of a multiple stakeholder team in our accounts
- Significant NPI’s coming in 2019-2020
- Bachelor degree
- Being able to think strategically and show strong operational capabilities at the same time
- 4 years relevant business experience
- Proven ability to manage complexity & thrives in uncertain/ambiguous circumstances
- Ability to connect and effectively collaborate across a diverse group of business stakeholders in a highly matrixed environment
- Strong passion and track record for innovation & will to make things happen & deliver
- Strong communication skills & influencing skills
- Driven by results performance & excellence in the job
- Demonstrated business success in delivering growth and gaining share
- Strongly involved in strategic & tactical work daily requiring ability to quickly zoom in and out
- Ability to build respect and trust with customers, employees and internal stakeholders
- Integrity and Credo-based leadership
- Self- awareness and adaptability
- Master or equivalent in business experience
- Experience and proven track record in sales with Biosense Webster products (or comparable product portfolio from competition)
- Knowledge of the current market healthcare landscape
- Experience working for a large multi-national company
“Caring for the world, one person at a time…”
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
Johnson & Johnson Medical BV (7260)