Johnson & Johnson Careers
[존슨앤드존슨] HCC Lead Specialist
Requisition ID: 1805655375W
& Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare
Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of
Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical
devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the
world's most pressing health issues.
1. 포지션: HCC Lead Specialist (Health Care Compliance)
2. 근무지: 서울시 용산구
The Lead Specialist, ASPAC Testing & Monitoring Services (TMS), HCC&P will be responsible for implementing and executing the testing plans consistent with the business needs and standards developed by the Center of Excellence, HCC and Privacy Operations. The Lead Specialist will be acting as TMS Point of Contact for South Korea and other assigned countries to support and partner with the corresponding country HCC&P team across sectors on compliance related projects/initiatives.
1) Partners with assigned HCCOs from all sectors to develop the annual and ad hoc testing plan
2) Executes testing performed at each of countries / Operating Companies (OpCo’s) assigned in partnership with the HCCO’s using a customized approach as necessary for the country environment.
3) Partners with HCCOs to develop Monitoring Controls at the Countries and provide Monitoring Service as requested, including training, data analysis, interpretation of the monitoring results and suggestion on the remediation actions
4) Acts as TMS Point of Contact (PoC) to collaborate and partner with country HCCO as a routine communication channel
5) Represents the region on project teams to harmonize and standardize HCC and Privacy testing & monitoring protocols, processes and systems
1) Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree is preferred
2) Minimum of 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical and/or medical device industries
3) Minimum of 3 years of experience and demonstrated leadership in HCC or related compliance function (regulatory, quality, finance, HCC)
4) Requires experience conducting audits and managing auditing programs in one or more compliance areas (HCC, FCPA, GCC, Finance, Quality, Regulatory)
5) Requires knowledge of HCC/fraud and abuse laws; regulatory promotional practices; FCPA, financial or auditing practices and company business and policies
6) Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, including formal presentation skills
7) Ability to successfully manage multiple critical issues simultaneously
8) Ability to influence, negotiate and communicate with both internal and external customers
9) 25% travel required
www.careers.jnj.com 접속 -> Position Number 1805655375W검색 -> 해당 모집 공고의 “Apply Now” 클릭 후 온라인 지원 프로세스 진행
영문 자유 양식의 이력서/자기소개서
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비 하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연 될 수 있습니다.
- 온라인 접수시 “Create Your Account” 를 통해 개인 이메일 계정을 등록하신 후 온라인 지원 프로세스를 진행할 수 있습니다. Ex) G-mail/Naver/Daum 등
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다. www.careers.jnj.com
Johnson & Johnson Medical Korea (Ltd.) (7225)
Health Care Compliance