Johnson & Johnson Careers
Regulatory Affairs Assistant Manager
Requisition ID: 1805655372W
• Provide innovative regulatory strategies/ direction to the business for relevant con-sumer drug products.
• Connect with global and regional colleagues to develop regulatory strategy and pathway to speed up products to market in China, and support in market products to ensure compliance.
• Work with global/ regional/ local colleagues to identify core processes and support required to ensure projects can be aggressively implemented in China with greatest commercial impact.
• Lead relevant RA subgroup and take care of people development for regulatory team.
• Involve in external engagement, sitting as key company representative in several in-dustry associations to deliver JnJ voice and drive china regulatory reform.
• Organize key external projects with authorities and associations to build JnJ high pro-fessional image and credibility on technical/regulatory issues.
- Bachelor or above, Chemical/ Pharmaceutical/biological background is preferred.
- At least 5 years working experience in pharmaceutical product registration especially in new drug/creative drug registration, familiar with CFDA registration requirements.
- MNCs and OTC registration experience is preferred.
- Fluent IT skills on Microsoft office, Outlook and internet operation.
- Sufficient in English reading and writing.
Shanghai Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. (7048)