Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Power Tools Specialist
Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 1805655227W
The Medical Devices sector of Johnson & Johnson is now looking for Powertools Service Specialist.
The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, diabetes care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of our Global Medical Solutions, Global Orthopaedics and Global Surgery Groups.
POWERTOOLS SERVICE SPECIALIST
Full time permanent contract
The Powertools Service Specialist provides on-site technical product services including installing, servicing and repairing of the equipment previously provided to J&J customers.
- Provides installation and maintenance support to sales team and customers.
- Installs, services, and repairs (in the field) equipment.
- Provides support and problem resolution for sales, customers, and field service team.
- Ensures that installation, training, and other work necessary is completed in time.
- Identifies problem and recommends resolution on existing products.
- Conducts new product evaluations.
- Documents and reports on field activities as well as incorporate and promote process improvements.
- Participates in generation of technical bulletins and basic operations and service procedures.
- Works with field service representatives, sales representatives, clinical specialists and customers to improve field service.
- Provides initial and ongoing sales, service, and customer training.
- Coordinates important customer startups, technical documentation and training.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of Performs other additional duties or projects as assigned
- Fulfills other task/duties set by line manager
- Works with and maintain local CRM PT database
- Communicates and processes PT repairs with our 3rd party providers
- Previous experience in a similar technical role min 2 years
- Previous experience with communication with clients, providing them service of the equipment
- Technical education ideally focused on medical devices
- Very good technical skills and understanding of medical devices
- Good knowledge of English, native level of Czech
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork
- Pro active, flexible and reliable approach
- Good organization skills, autonomy and power, systematic work
- Interesting job in a prestigious international healthcare company
- Highly professional environment
- Friendly and supportive team members and management
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Possibilities to take part in different projects
- Motivating financial remuneration
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter in English.
Johnson & Johnson, s.r.o. (7065)