Johnson & Johnson Careers
undefined, Zagreb County
Requisition ID: 1805655214W
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
We are now looking for an experienced Receptionist:
Full-time temporary contract until October 2019
As receptionist, your main responsibilities will include:
- Responsibilities include answering telephones, directing calls, greeting and assisting visitors.
- Ordering office and refreshments supplies
- Handling daily Express mail deliveries, incoming and outgoing post
- Preparing purchase orders numbers, resolving mismatches
- Preparing Manual Payments and Batch payment
- Administrative support to all employees
- Other tasks given by supervisor in line with job position requirements
Requirements for a successful candidate:
- Acquired secondary education
- Min. 1 year of previous experience in similar positions
- Fluent level of English (both written and spoken), native level of Croatian
- Very good knowledge of Excel
- A high level of energy, self-motivation and independence
- Able to multitask well and prioritize well
In return, we offer:
An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
Work in a positive atmosphere with a highly motivated, energized team a good track level of success in business
Many employee benefits.
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter in English.
Johnson & Johnson d.o.o. Croatia (7396)