Johnson & Johnson Careers
Compensation Specialist - Part Time
Requisition ID: 1805655179W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Compensation Specialist – Part Time
Part time – 20 hours per week, maternity cover contract
Our Compensation team in Prague is building up and we are looking for an analytical person, who can handle large data sets, find trends and propose solutions! We are looking for a candidate who has already experience in the Compensation area or Finance experience, preferably with an experience in an international environment (Europe, Middle-East, Africa).
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analyze compensation data and create salary ranges
- Interpret, analyze and apply guidelines for management and executive job leveling and organizational design
- Benchmark Total Rewards programs relative to market peer group companies and perform analyses to determine our competitive position
- Work together with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Review hiring/promotion proposals which are out of standard policy, including executive offers, cross-country hiring and international transfers
- Long term incentive valuations and total rewards impact analyses will be also part of your daily activities
- Review job levels where necessary
- Participate on year-end compensation planning coordination in the region and assist HR teams
- Assist in reviewing, defining and implementing compensation plans and programs in the EMEA region in cooperation with global, regional and local stakeholders
Your experience and skills:
- Around 4 years of experience from Compensation/Total Rewards area
- Fluent in English spoken and written
- Fluency in other languages like Dutch, German, French, Italian or Spanish is a plus
- Exceptional analytical skills and ability to understand and interpret datasets
- Knowledge of MS Excel on advanced level
- Knowledge of Compensation programs, trends and practices preferably across multiple countries in EMEA region;
- Understanding of benchmarking and measuring impact when designing compensation and benefits programs in multiple countries;
- Good understanding of complexities related to executive compensation and international moves within countries in EMEA;
- Experience in working in a matrix organization;
- A very good communicator, who can speak with people at all levels and provide guidance to people leaders;
- Able to quickly grasp Total Reward issues and propose solutions;
- Highly proficient with using datasets, Excel and the use of analytics for insights and decision making;
- Able to work independently on projects and take responsibility for your own work.
- You’ll be working in Total Rewards team which is based in Prague. The team is responsible for the delivery of complex solutions for JnJ’s Total Reward programs in EMEA region.
- Part time contract for 20 hours per week
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package: 5 Weeks of Vacation, Referral Award, Internet in the workplace, Global parental leave, MultiSport card, Refreshment in the workplace, Flu Vaccination, Free subscriptions to journals, Working Jubilee Gifts, Pension Contribution, Employee Assistance Program, Contribution for Public transport, Sodexo Flexipass, Meal vouchers, Contribution for Language study, Contribution for Illness leave, Life and Accident insurance, Flexible working hours, Home office, Notebook, Sickdays, Free sport activities, Corporate events, Makro cards
The benefits are regulated by internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)