Medical Devices - CLS
Johnson & Johnson is a leading supplier of Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, and Healthcare Consumer Goods. Our products are produced and distributed in all major LATAM countries and exported overseas.
Within the Johnson & Johnson Enterprise Supply Chain the Customer & Logistics Services organization is responsible for all distribution operations on a global basis and is tasked with leveraging our global logistics spend and capabilities.
We do this by building and implementing distribution centers that develop a world class network of best value suppliers meeting J&J business needs of quality and reliability, responsiveness, cost competitiveness and access to technology innovation that fuels superior growth.
CLS Medical Devices Logistics Manager
The CLS Medical Devices Logistics Manager will:
• Develop an internal organization of 16-22 associates that perform product’s putting away, warehousing, washing center activities, loaner´s replenishment
• Possess significant subject matter expertise with Orthopedics Loaner Operations, Warehouse operations.
• Champion initiatives that increase value to our customers by improving service, productivity and compliance. Achieve this through communication, partnerships and robust change management
• Execute site strategy(s), aimed at continuous improvements designed to deliver: agile operations, service enhancements, flexibility, innovation, compliance and cost reduction.
• Manage inventory and coordinate new product launches.
• Manage all aspects of standard work and measure across the Site, including business reviews and monthly update meetings to ensure targeted performance is delivered
Operational Responsibilities (not limited to):
• Meet /exceed all operations metrics including safety and compliance measures
• Provides active leadership bridging organizational structures between CLS and Depuy Synthes Sales
• Responsible for Site Compliance to Local, State, Federal, and Corporate Requirements
• Provide compliance leadership to all audits at the Loaner Site(s)
• Deliver all Compliance Corrective Actions
• Share best practices, distribution knowledge and operational processes to drive standardization and collaboration across all sites
• Maintain facilities, ensuring all aspects of building lease(s) are adhered to and collaborate with real estate stakeholders when needed
Financial Responsibilities (not limited to):
• Meet all financial obligations for the site(s)
• Identify, quantify and execute site related opportunities (Service, Productivity, Compliance) that deliver cost improvements
Service Responsibilities (not limited to):
• Deliver strong operational performance ensuring DePuy Synthes Sales never misses a case
• Proactively communicate service challenges to relevant leadership and ensure path to resolution is clear
• Ensure accurate and timely information is received by site operations personnel from Franchises, CLS, or other stakeholders.Calificaciones
• Education level required: University/Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
• Required Experience: At least 10 years of related functions, Warehouse operation, inventory, metrics, customer service and compliance. Experience within Medical Devices industry is preferred.
• Professional skills: Communication & intrapersonal Skills, People leadership, Manage of Work under pressure, proactive and persistent.
• Language: English & Spanish
• Travel percentage: 10%
"In Johnson & Johnson we recognize that differences in age, race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, physical ability, thinking style and background bring richness to our work environments. Such differences help us connect better with the health needs of people in communities around the world.
We believe that attracting, developing and retaining a base of employees that reflects the diversity of our customers is critical to our success. We also believe success hinges on relationships with diverse professional and patient organizations, civic groups and suppliers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status"
México-Distrito Federal-Ciudad de MéxicoOrganización
Johnson & Johnson Medical Servicios Profesionales S. de R.L. de C.V. (7243)Área