Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Quality Operations Technician
Requisition ID: 1805654783W
- Support quality improvement initiatives such as process and product characterizations that lead to continuous / cost improvements.
- Conduct benchmarking to develop more effective inspection methods for improving quality.
- Support Quality Engineer to review/analyze whether current product and processes (including actions or decisions conducted) are in compliance to standards.
- Support Quality Engineer to conduct periodic line audits to assess for production controls such as lot segregation. Review results of area audits to ensure that corrective and preventive actions are adequate.
Product Quality, Control & Disposition and Performance Standards
- Supports activities related to the Material Review Board.
- Support Quality Engineer to conduct actions of non-conformances, CAPAs and customer complaints.
- Support Quality Engineer for material identification, material segregation, and classification of defect types including the successful application of these techniques on a day-to-day basis in manufacturing.
- Support Quality Engineer to analyze/review effectiveness of preventive and corrective actions.
Production/Process Controls including Control Plans
- Support Quality Engineer to develop, interpret and implement appropriate process monitoring and control methods consistent with the level of process/product risk.
- Collect data and execute/conduct various analytical/statistical analysis and interpretation as part of process improvements and day-to-day support.
- Support Quality Engineer to develop, interpret and implement standard and non-standard sampling plans.
- Support Quality Engineer to assess effectiveness of measurement tools, destructive tests, non-destructive tests, measurement system analysis.
- Support Quality Engineer to assess the need for risk mitigation techniques given product classification, potential defect types, defect frequency, severity, patient risk, process capability, process controls, etc.
- A minimum of a junior college Degree, preferably in Engineering or related technical field. Generally requires 2-4 years related experience.
- This position will require relevant experience working in manufacturing/operations.
- Experience with a proven track record of implementing appropriate risk mitigation.
- Technical training and experience using Statistics, Lean and Six Sigma Methodologies is preferred including Measurement System Analysis, SPC, DOEs, Reliability, etc.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in the areas listed in the Duties and Responsibilities associated with the position.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Suzhou Ltd. (7054)