Johnson & Johnson Careers
【Janssen】CE, Digital Operations Specialist
Requisition ID: 1805654772W
- Digital Channel Specialist oversees practicing digital strategy.
- This position will be in charge of executing Digital Channel strategies (including Website, e-mail magazine marketing, campaign/marketing automation, Webinar, 3rd Media AD, Mobile Site, Mobile tools etc).
- Conduct appropriate analysis for current digital assets and strategies, and find best practices or create improvement plans.
- Identify current issues and create solutions to improve the issues or increase achievement against KPIs.
- Taking responsibilities for selection, evaluation, and negotiation with external vendors to make sure to be able to receive appropriate service volume and level.
<Details of Roles and Responsivities>
- Maintain and support for Company’s website for clients (Dr. and other medical related workers)
- Manage other operation members (contractors) and develop their abilities
- Analysis of page viewers’ pathways and suggest/improve the process to increase the view
- Report to Sr Management and leadership member about analysis results
- Future planning based on the latest digital marketing trend and studies.
- More than 3 years of Website management experience. Experience such as supporting e-mail magazine marketing, working experience at IT division or providing IT solutions is plus. OR showing strong learning agility to learn these area quickly without prior experiences.
- Ability to find improvement plans for page vies, open ratio of e-mail magazine etc.
- Experience at Healthcare industry especially Pharmaceutical area will be a plus
- Excellence communication skills under matrix organization
- Experience of managing external vendors or contract works
- Problem solving skills (Proactively find issues/ problems and solve them)
- Strong sense of ownership and leadership
- Multitask skills
- Strong interest for digital marketing and healthcare industry
- Above bachelor degree
Janssen Pharmaceutical K.K. (7195)