Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Finance Analyst, Sourcing COE, (Inventory)
Requisition ID: 1805654736W
DePuy Synthes are now recruiting for a Senior Finance Analyst – Sourcing COE ( Inventory ) this opportunity will sit within the Sourcing COE Finance and report into the SFA Team leader, Sourcing COE.
DePuy Synthes, a $10 billion franchise within Johnson & Johnson, is a market-leader in the Orthopaedic implants industry and holds approx. $2 billion of Net Inventory.
The primary purpose of this role is to provide financial leadership and business partnering to the Depuy Synthes worldwide Plan organization, focusing on cash flow improvements in relation to worldwide inventory and Excess & Obsolete provisions.
The role operates in a fast paced, dynamic and at times challenging environment, with great opportunities for the individual to drive personal growth and development. The role covers a broad spectrum of responsibilities requiring frequent balancing and reprioritizing of deliverables in line with evolving demands from the business
As a member of the global Sourcing Centre Of Excellence, key activities within the role include monthly/quarterly reporting, forecasting and business partnering together with supporting key strategic programs and ad hoc requirements.
The role requires a driven, continuous improvement mindset, that will drive improvements in core activities, enhanced business partnering and that will participate in the shaping of future initiatives for the team. The role requires strong attention to detail as the core inventory data is consolidated from multiple sources, together with full ownership and accountability for deliverables.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Inventory reporting – Actuals and Forecasting
Quarterly Corporate reporting to senior Finance stakeholders, providing bridges and commentary on actual inventory versus forecast
Quarterly reporting on global Balance Sheet SLOB reserves and global Inventory Management costs on the P&L
- Accurate, timely, and complete operational and financial Gross to Net and DOS forecasts – Business Plan and multiple latest thinking outlooks through the year, including annual long range financial plan
- Provide financial support and leadership to inventory related programs and projects, with strong focus on programs driving field asset improvements.
- Support initiatives across the global Sourcing COE finance organization
- Finance business partner to the world-wide Plan organization, providing financial leadership in the inventory governance process,
- Build strong partnerships with the global Finance community driving process standardization and franchise inventory accountability
- Lead and participate in process improvements, ranging from streamlining existing processes to initiatives that add value in the broader context
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA accountant
- 5+ years of relevant multi-national experience in a fast-paced environment
- Exposure to operations through working with the business in a global supply chain environment
- Supply chain finance experience in Medical device or Pharmaceutical industry.
- Proven track record in multi-cultural business partnering
- Results driven with a strong ownership and accountability for deliverables
- Accuracy with strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Sense of urgency when required
- Strong organization skills and an aptitude for planning
- Framing and communicating of complex data
- Demonstrated record of driving continuous process improvements.
- Proactive, energetic and enthusiastic approach
- Ability to build effective partnering relationships
THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF THE JOB HOLDERS RESPONSIBILITIES
Depuy (Ireland) Limited (7386)