Johnson & Johnson Careers
Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Descripción del Trabajo
Requisition ID: 1805654732W
- Preparation of OTC regulatory packets for their submission to Health Authorities (new product implementation and maintenance and renewal of product just marketed)
- Preparation of OTC and Cosmetics advertising regulatory packets for their submission to Health Authorities
- Close work relationship with the R&D and Regulatory Affairs franchise in order to implement product launches and/or activities, claims and materials in Spain.
- Establish close work relationship with health authorities.
- Provide with medical and scientific information from regulatory point of view to marketing personnel for promotional activities and review and approve Marketing materials
- Management and updating of the Corporate data base and compliance processes, contributing to define and carry out all the necessary actions which guarantee the Regulatory Compliance.
- Provide scientific and regulatory information on product ingredients to Consumer Affairs upon clients & consumers requests.
- Revision and approval of artworks & product information.
Qualifications and Skills
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree or above in Pharmacy
3 years or more of experience in Regulatory Affairs with Detailed Knowledge of spanish local laws and regulations regarding human medicinal product and comestics
Master Degree in Pharmaceutical Industry or Regulatory Affairs would be a plus
Excellent level of english
Service and result oriented person with a hands-on mentality.
Excellent attention to detail
Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
Proficient with MS tools
Strong analytical skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to work in team and proactive and positive approach to problem solving
España-Comunidad de Madrid-Madrid
Johnson & Johnson, S.A. (8500)