Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
PRINCIPAL QUALITY ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN
Requisition ID: 1805654643W
“Johnson & Johnson companies are equal opportunity employers”
The Global Job Posting policy promotes the commitment to the advancement and development of our employees. We invite you to read this posting and apply if you are interested in the position and meet the requirements.
Ethicon Endo Surgery a Johnson & Johnson company, is a trusted, world-wide leader in medical devices company who contributes to the advance surgery and improves lives every day. We are qualified as one of the top best place to work. Joining ETHICON is more than joining a great company, it means being a part of a legacy of innovation, development and philanthropy. For more information, visit www.ethicon.com
Searching the best talent for: QUALITY ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN PRINCIPAL
Responsible for assisting Quality Engineering in sustaining activities and driving improvements.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Provides training as required to associates and peers in areas such as, manufacturing processes, systems applications, measurement equipment, product complaints, and other as needed
· Performs verification of activities already completed under non-conformance reports
· Assists or executes failure investigations of non-conformances, audit findings, CAPAs, and other as indicated
· Knowledge in Quality Engineering tools such as, measurement system analysis, basic statistics analysis and other as required.
· Performs data collection and analysis, creates and distributes reports for quality metrics, initiatives, and/or plant scorecards.
· Provides and maintains availability of applicable supplies for the department.
· Follows J&J and Records Management Policies for Convenience Information, Records Retention Schedules, Training and Education, Document Hold Notices & Records Cleanout
· Maintains, and provides information such as quality records from the company's quality information systems
· May act as an administrator of local quality information systems
· Participate in the development of new quality information system applications and processes
· Responsible in complying with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), Regulations, International Standards, Environmental, and Health Policies
· Assist Quality Engineer in line support or per given experience own line support.
· Act as a liaison to manufacturing for quality related issues.
· Assist Quality Engineers in driving control plan effectiveness in the mfg lines.
· Follows all company safety policies and other safety precautions within the work area
· Compliance with safety policies and procedures
· Ensures compliance with Environmental Management System (EMS) responsibilities
· University, College near completion or recently completed
· CQIA1, CQA1, GB2 ** Preferred
· 5+ year related work experience, or demonstrated performance
· (6-8) years ** or University, College near completion or recently completed
KEY SKILL / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
· SKILL SETS:
· Bilingual: English/ Spanish preferred
· QSR/ ISO knowledge preferred
· ASQ Improvement Associate \ Quality Auditor Certifications desired
· Process Excellence Green Belt desired
· COMPUTER SKILLS:
· PC background required
· Proficient in word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, database applications required
· One-year experience in manufacturing environment and/or Medical Device Industry preferred.
· PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
· May require lifting of boxes or material not to exceed 30 lbs.
· Shift rotation or off-shift work may be required.
· Extensive Computer use
· Administrative activities
Global Leadership Profile Competencies:
Collaboration and Teaming ~ puts interests of enterprise above own; works well across functions and groups; builds teams effectively; inspires follower ship; instills a global mindset
Results and Performance Driven ~ assumes personal ownership and accountability for business results and solutions; willing to make tough calls; consistently delivers results that meet or exceed expectations; demonstrates a track record of people development; champions diversity; net exporter of successful talent
Prudent Risk-taking ~ inner confidence to take risks and learn from experience; courage to grab opportunities or shed non-viable businesses
Sense of Urgency ~ proactively senses and responds to problems and opportunities; works to reduce “cycle” time; takes action when needed.
Organization: EES TORRES
E.E.S., S.A. de C.V. Mexico (8283)