Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805654630W
Working alongside the Senior Executive Administrator you will provide a wide range of secretarial and administrative support to an R&D (Research and Development) department of approximately 50 people and specific senior managers.
Duties will include normal secretarial activities such as communication, word processing, scheduling appointments and arranging group meetings/events, travel, managing expense claims and so on. You will take initiative to follow up on relevant issues and inform managers of status updates.
Provides administrative support in areas of typing, expense reports, confidential correspondence, file management, travel arrangement and office supply ordering. You must be able to Open, sort, prioritize and distribute incoming communications and other provisions.
Maintain calendar(s) and arranges meetings. Provides relevant staff with reminders of upcoming events and projected related deadlines. Coordinates, prepares and edits reports and presentations. Prepares memorandums. Organization of files, assembles relevant data, compiles statistics or information as directed for use by others.
Make travel arrangement, prepares expense reports and process invoices, maintains financial and expense records. Handles confidential matters requiring discretion and judgment. Greets vendors and visitors. Responsible to help maintain a professional and pleasant office environment. This is an ideal role for someone with some existing experience that is looking to take the next step in their career and join a world leading organisation.
- Good people handling. Confident in liaising with senior managers and other members of staff from different functions using a variety of communication methods
- Good organisational skills in terms of diary management, travel arrangements and meeting control
- The candidate would be expected to gain knowledge of the J&J business in order to be very pro-active in the role
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Aptitude to be able to understand other systems e.g. booking travel arrangements, experience with e.g. Concur and eMarketplace would be useful
- Attention to detail/accuracy
- Understand confidentiality
- Flexible and able to work with increasing independence as experience is gained
- A proactive, structured yet flexible approach is essential
- It is expected that the job holder would be open in personality, challenging but of a “can do” nature.
- Experienced in a classic matrix style organisational issues.
- Delivers high quality support, within agreed timelines
- Used to working as part of a team as they will be working closely with a more senior Executive assistant to manage the workload
J&J Consumer Services EMAE., Ltd (8675)