Johnson & Johnson Careers
Medical Information Manager (m/f)
Requisition ID: 1805654589W
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, we are the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 260 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Pharmaceuticals from Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceuticals help patients all over the world. The core areas of competence include, neurology, biotechnology, oncology and virology. With the development of new products and innovative processes, we have made significant contributions to the advancement of therapy for many illnesses. The World Health Organization included five drugs in its list of the most important medications.
Medical Information Manager (m/f)
- Compiles information and prepares documents and answers for medical/scientific requests from customers and patients
- Documentation of Drug Adverse events and Product complaint information and ensures transfer of information to pharmacovigilance department
- Act as key stakeholder for Medical Information for sales and marketing professionals within the company
- Ensures coverage of phone requests via Medical Information Line during office hours
- Acts as back-up for Medical Affairs professionals for medical information requests
- Responsible to develop and implement projects, strategies, concepts and internal guidance (SOPs) for maintenance and development of medical/scientific information services
- Management of medical/scientific information sources and data bank management
- Documents activities related to the information developed and answers provided for future tracking and retrieval
- Provide Trainings / training materials on Medical Information relevant content (SOP, customer request process) for all employees
- Regular statistical analysis of Medical Information data relevant for Medical Affairs dashboard
- Coordination of Cluster Activities, e.g. Medical Information process optimization, communication with regional teams (EMEA)
- Development and implementation of e-business/digital solutions for Medical Information
- Scientific degree: Medicine, Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biology
- Approx. 4 to 6 years of relevant work experience within the Pharma industry and Health Care Environment
- Compliant behavior according to J&J guidelines, J&J Credo and local laws
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Fluent language skills in German and English required, French is considered an advantage
- Ability to collaborate across functions
We offer excellent conditions of employment and possibilities for further career growth within our company. For this position we are offering an annual gross salary starting at 55.000 EUR (excl. variable component). Depending on your skills, qualifications and experience this can be negotiated.
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company creed. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees' work and excellent opportunities for development - both nationally and internationally - to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits. One aspect that distinguishes our company is the large number of measures we must support our trainees and promote career development in ways that are also compatible with family life.
Janssen Cilag Pharma GmbH (8558)