Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager - Enterprise Strategy
Requisition ID: 1805654511W
In India, Johnson & Johnson operates as a single legal entity and consists of the 3 strategic business units: Consumer Products, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices, which are independently managed and report into their respective Global business segments.
J&J Medical India (JJMI) is the market leader in the Medical Company Devices Industry in India. It is in the business of caring and providing solutions to doctors, patients and nurses. It comprises of multiple Franchises (Strategic business units) providing healthcare solutions across Vision Care, Orthopaedics, Infection Prevention, Wound Management, Women’s health, minimally invasive surgery, Circulatory disease management, and Blood glucose monitoring and insulin delivery.
Position Title: Manager – Strategy & Market development
Reports to (Title / Designation): Director – Strategy & Market development
The primary objective of this role is to drive enterprise strategy by integrating the business insights and analytics to data-driven decision making. This role is expected to provide expertise on all areas of medical research, retail research, data analytics, business analyses, marketing analytics, campaign testing, integrated marketing campaign tracking, and local market insights generation.
The responsibilities include:
- Drive strategic projects to explore new opportunities for growth – alliances/ partnerships/ licensing with external parties
- Lead Market research projects to explore ways of delivering greater value to J&J medical.
- Lead internal strategy projects to drive growth for One JJMI
- Generate innovative insights from base data through analytics and create compelling strategies to Lead, execute, and gain business outcome / growth opportunities
- Represent One JJMI in regional Digital Council & work closely with the regional teams to align local strategies to regional /global objectives
- Ideate and execute new digital projects and support franchises with existing digital projects
Work closely with cross functional teams to drive Enterprise level projects & take full accountability for successful project delivery to demonstrate business impact
- Ideation, business case and implementation of external alliances/ partnership and licensing to enable better reach and coverage for One JJMI
- Enhance the basket of products for the focus procedure – either internal / external
- Based on customer and business insights, market research, and internal business priorities identify projects that would drive growth for the organization
- For these market development projects, lead market research and customer insights, evaluate strategic fit of partner organizations
- Partner with internal functional teams (sales/marketing, finance, legal, compliance, regulatory, supply chain, manufacturing, and quality) and external partners to finalize contract and go-live with project
- Support to MDs office
- Support to MDs office for presentation to any external/ internal stakeholders
- Digital Strategy for one JJMI
- Define the digital strategy, priorities and goals on one JJMI by aligning with regional and global digital strategy
- Work in partnership with regional teams to implement digital governance framework and tracking, and digital projects for India market
- Internal strategic projects
- Strategy projects which will help deliver higher growth for One JJMI – Internal collaborations,
- Competition analysis
Competition benchmarking and creating presentations on competition activity. Basis this recommendation on action of One JJMI to counter that
- Preferably Management Degree from a premier business school
- 5+ Years relevant experience
- Strong analytical skills with ability to crunch large data sets
- Understanding of digital landscape, medium, tools and techniques
- Desired skillsets-
- Healthcare, pharmaceuticals, medical devices industry understanding
- Consulting experience
- Specific Competencies
- Data analysis, Quantitative mindset, Customer Focus and Action Oriented / Sense of Urgency, Work with cross functional teams
- Candidate with executive presence, multiple stakeholder skills and project management & communication skil
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)