Performs numerous diversified secretarial, clerical, and administrative duties and responsibilities for the Executive.
Implements the agreed project planning, management, monitoring and control processes to ensure consistency, a common approach and accurate and timely tracking and reporting
- Support the work streams and program/ project managers to deliver project and resource plans that are consistent in approach and methodology.
- Work with the project managers at project level to resolve issues and conflicts and report exceptions.
- Identifies early on potential risks and issues at project and resource level and report to management.
- Administer the change, issues and risks review and management processes.
- Prepares budgeting, schedules project and prepares statistical reports associated with certain programs/projects (e.g.: metrics, scorecards, Curve updates, QSMRs etc).
- Submits to management for approval.
- Liaise across other project control analysts to identify interface and dependency conflicts across work streams and projects.
- Process all communications, including phone calls, email, correspondence, memos, meeting minutes and mail.
- Prepares agendas and materials for executive meetings and BQ updates.
- Establishes and maintains support systems for structuring priorities necessary to the Executive.
- Assist in managing the executives schedule to include scheduling meetings, appointments, travel and expense reporting.
- Organizes files, performs data collection coordination, entry and analyzes data, and maintains accurate records.
- Handles confidential matters requiring discretion and judgment. Acts as liaison with other departments and outside agencies, including senior level management.
- All other duties as assigned.