Johnson & Johnson Careers
GA Associate Director/senior manager - shanghai
Requisition ID: 1805654428W
Engage with Shanghai Municipal (and District) Government to address the critical health policy issues and develop the local strategy to support GA and business priorities in Shanghai. Faciliate J&J senior leaders China visit.
Engage with the government agencies, e.g. Health Commission, Medical Insurance Administration and Drug Administration, etc., to support GA and business priorities in Shanghai.
Enhance the relationship and drive the government engagement activities of the key associations/alignment, e.g. industry associations, academics and institutes, etc.
As the GA partner with XJP,JJMC,VC and AMO,etc., to support business priorities and collaborate for policy advocacy and market access
• Industry experiences: More than 5 – 8 year’s minimum in positions of increasing responsibility and experience in government affairs, corporate affairs, regulatory affairs, market access and public policy in the healthcare industry.
• Position experiences:
1. Proven contact network, involvement and success in influencing the development of legislation and strong knowledge of the processes.
2. Proficiency in strategy development, develop action plans and tactical steps.
3. Good analytical, writing, and influencing skills to develop strategies and action plans.
4. Experience on health policy and corporate affairs, etc., is perferable.
• Language Skills：Good presentation / communication skills - Strong ability in written in both Chinese and English.
• Computer Skills: Fluently use lotus, PPT, Word, Excel, etc.
J&J (China) Investments Ltd (7046)