Johnson & Johnson Careers
GA Associate Director - Nanjing
Requisition ID: 1805654426W
Engage with the provincial government to address the critical health policy issues and develop the local strategy to support GA and business priorities Jiangsu and other provinces in Eastern China. Faciliate J&J senior leaders China visit.
Engage with local government agencies, e.g. BOFCOM, BIIT, BOST to manage J&J corporate affairs, support the operation of J&J investment facilities in the region.
Enhance the relationship and drive the government engagement activities of the key associations/alignment, e.g. industry associations, US Consulates, Amcham and USCBC, etc.
As the GA partner with XJP， JJMC, VC and AMO, and support business priorities and collaboration for policy advocacy and market access
• Industry experiences: More than 5 – 8 year’s minimum in positions of increasing responsibility and experience in government affairs, corporate affairs, regulatory affairs, market access and public policy in the healthcare industry.
• Position experiences:
1. Proven contact network, involvement and success in influencing the development of legislation and strong knowledge of the processes.
2. Proficiency in strategy development, develop action plans and tactical steps.
3. Good analytical, writing, and influencing skills to develop strategies and action plans.
4. Experience on health policy and corporate affairs, etc., is perferable.
• Language Skills：Good presentation / communication skills - Strong ability in written in both Chinese and English.
• Computer Skills: Fluently use lotus, PPT, Word, Excel, etc.
J&J (China) Investments Ltd (7046)