Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805654422W
• Responsible for planning, development and delivery for changes/projects within SCT Consumer Asia Pac Finance team
• Integrate with other product lines from different projects when it comes to planning and execution
• Building strong partnerships with business at different levels of the organization
• Maximizes ROI by identifying and prioritizing the product features by business value
• Business IT interface
o Understand the business’s needs and priorities from the product
o Negotiate with the business to see what items (story points) are built and which are backlogged based on capacity, business value and priority
o Accountable for the development work getting done correctly
• Business requirements analysis
o Creating Epics/Stories
o Defines Acceptance criteria
o Understands Product complexity and how to prioritize business requirements
o Understands development estimates and how levels of effort impact the priority of requirements
• Program oversight
o Partners with TS to estimate development effort
o Reports back to the Product Owner on status of the delivery of features, functionality, and applications
• Can manage large, International (cross markets) and complex projects under tight time pressure
• Define team goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with stakeholders
• Coordinate, lead, coach, motivate and inspire the team to both deliver on agreed plans and to continuously improve, innovate and exceed.
• Manage to assure compliance and adherence to all SOX, regulatory and business requirements and inspire a Credo driven team
• Resolves business and technical challenges to deliver on time, cost and quality and to ensure realization of business benefits
• Effectively communicate expectations and status to project members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
• Understands business processes and goals. Partners with JJT to select technology that meets business requirements.
• Writes the Epics/Stories that will be used by the Scrum teams to develop the business solutions.
• Explores new technologies to drive continuous process improvement to the business. Develops core capability offerings and new technologies to drive business value. Collaborates with SCT counterparts in other sectors to share technologies/ideas.
• Product vision, roadmap and priorities
• Prioritized story points
• User acceptance criteria
• Understands business processes and goals. Defines the business value of the IT solution. Works with the business stakeholders to prioritize demand. Partners with JJT Architecture to select technology that meets business requirements.
• Sets and manage Product, Platform or Feature/Application Strategy. Defines clear vision for the Product and maximizes ROI by identifying and prioritizing the Product features
• Explores new technologies to drive continuous process improvement to the business. Develops core capability offerings and new technologies to drive business value. Works with JJT architecture to ensure the business solution is architected correctly. Collaborates with project managers to ensure lean, agile, and design thinking method is used across all projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles
- Experience with big accounting firms or multi-industry business process consulting and/or previous SOX experience
- Business process Knowledge within ERP SAP Finance environment for accounting management, budgeting, manufacturing accounting and project reporting for statutory, corporate and management reporting required.
- Proficient at business process mapping, understanding of internal control processes and cross-functional business process and risk identification.
- Strong personal commitment to continuous business improvement, and effectively collaborating and managing our business stakeholders
- Strong computer skills, including SAP ERP system, MS Office products (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint), flowcharting, and other business software to prepare reports, memos, summaries and analysis.
- Ability to embrace changes and work in a fast-changing environment
- Ability to translate business requirements for technical developer’s understanding preferred
- Previous experience in working in a global, cross-functional capacity is preferred
- Experience working across multiple levels of business and IT stakeholders preferred
- Integration of Logistics processes to Finance within SAP is environment is preferred
- Some programming experience like SQL, or Microsoft Access/Excel macro programming preferred.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Candidates with strong accounting background with an interest in Information Technology are encouraged to apply.
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)