Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Account Manager (Haematology)
Requisition ID: 1805654419W
- VIC West coverage
- Haematology Focus
- Collaborative, High Performing Team
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, this position will focus on sales of our Haematology products. You will be joining a cohesive team as part of an exciting product launch, representing the company and introduce this highly anticipated product to customers within designated territories. Your key customers include Oncologists, Haematologists, Pharmacists, Registered Nurses and Heads of Department. You will analyse sales reports and recognizing trends you will identify potential sales opportunities to assist in your preparation of business plans. You will build strong partnerships with customers and identify their needs and business opportunities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Achievement of sales targets through maximising your strong product and therapeutic area knowledge and adaptable selling style, to meet each customer’s needs
- Analysing sales reports, recognising trends and identifying potential sales opportunities
- Preparation of short and long term business plans
- Participation in customer meetings/trade displays, etc
Key to success in this position will be your proven ability to demonstrate the following in a complex environment:
- a successful track record in selling to hospital specialists and other stakeholders;
- the ability to uncover customer needs and adapt your sales approach to suit;
- a strategic mindset with sound competitor awareness;
- high level EQ that facilitates you working well autonomously and as part of a team; and
- a personal commitment to being the best you can be, for our patients, our customers and our company.
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time. Driven by our commitment to patients, we develop innovative products, services and healthcare solutions to help people throughout the world.
Please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Agencies please note: this recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Janssen-Cilag Pty Ltd (7490)