Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Brand Manager - Vision Care
Mexico City, Mexico
Requisition ID: 1805654282W
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc.
Vision Care is the world’s leading manufacturer of disposable contact lenses and is committed to transforming the world's vision.
Since its inception, it has strived to increase awareness of the importance of vision and vision care and to provide the world's most exceptional vision correction options in the contact lens field.
This position is for entry Levels (Trainees or comparable) to develop their careers in areas corresponding with Marketing or Sales.
- Oversees and monitors the work of advertising agencies in product and package design, advertising, trade shows, point of purchase, costing and pricing
- Responsible of plans and forecasts sales for designated brand(s).
- Collaborates with the discovery, development and marketing functions to search for new targets through systematic assessment of market trends, unmet customer needs and competitive activity.
- Develops extensive professional and consumer advertising, promotional plans and programs.
- Monitors implementation of brand strategy and makes adjustments as needed.
- Analyzes key performance indicators and financial reports such as budget, commercial policy, price, Conducts and evaluates extensive market research and test market activities.
- Begins to develop partnerships with medical societies, opinion leaders, consumers, patients, clients and other enterprises.
- Evaluates ideas, products, programs and investigates market opportunities by establishing priorities and recommends a process of obtaining intelligence information.
- Determines criteria used in screening new and existing product ideas.
- Evaluates and implements improvements for expending new and existing products and programs.
- Enhances key customer relationships and partnerships for market development and enhanced competitive market share.
- Bachelor’s degree: Marketing, Industrial Engineer or related.
- English: Advanced / Fluent
- Interest in developing your career in Marketing or Sales
- Sense of urgency and communication with external areas
- Direct collaboration with agencies
Mexico-Distrito Federal-Mexico City
Johnson & Johnson Servicios Corporativos S. de R.L. de C.V. (7246)