Johnson & Johnson Careers
Field Service Engineer Emea - Biosense Webster
Descrizione offerta di lavoro
Requisition ID: 1805654203W
- Reporting to the Technical Service Manager Biosense Webster EMEA
- Improve knowledge and leading the subject implementation into the service activities.
- In charge of installing and maintaining all products serviced by Biosense Webster technical department.
- Providing pre sales and after sales technical support to our User / Field personnel either by telephone or on site.
- Assist and support our sales, marketing and clinical staff.
- His/her territory will be at the beginning Europe, a more specific territory it could be defined later.
- During Sites visits mainly working in a hospital operating room environment
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering is required. Master degree is a plus.
- A previous experience in similar role is preferred.
- Excellent oral (including group presentation) and written communication skills, as well as solid organizational and time management abilities are required. The qualified candidate will have outstanding interpersonal and customer relationship-building skills
- Fluent in English
- Willingness to travel
Italia-Lombardia-Cologno Monzese (Milano)
Johnson & Johnson Medical S.p.A. (7257)