Johnson & Johnson Careers
Field Service Engineer Emea - Biosense Webster
Cologno Monzese, Lombardia
Requisition ID: 1805654203W
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational company founded in 1886 a world leader in the development of products and devices for surgical therapies and pharmaceutical companies, as well as in the marketing of consumer products for personal hygiene, and is organized into three business segments: Pharmaceutical, Medical, Consumer.
For our Medical Sector, we are looking for a Field Service Engineer, to be hired with a temporary contract of 1 year within the Biosense Webster business.
Biosense Webster ideas and innovations make a difference in the medical community's approach to diagnosing and treating arrhythmias
The Field Service Engineer will performs activities including:
- Reporting to the Technical Service Manager Biosense Webster EMEA
- Improve knowledge and leading the subject implementation into the service activities.
- In charge of installing and maintaining all products serviced by Biosense Webster technical department.
- Providing pre sales and after sales technical support to our User / Field personnel either by telephone or on site.
- Assist and support our sales, marketing and clinical staff.
- His/her territory will be at the beginning Europe, a more specific territory it could be defined later.
- During Sites visits mainly working in a hospital operating room environment
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering is required. Master degree is a plus.
- A previous experience in similar role is preferred.
- Excellent oral (including group presentation) and written communication skills, as well as solid organizational and time management abilities are required. The qualified candidate will have outstanding interpersonal and customer relationship-building skills
- Fluent in English
- Willingness to travel
Johnson & Johnson Medical S.p.A. (7257)