Johnson & Johnson Careers
Talent Acquisition, Senior Partner
Requisition ID: 1805654188W
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson.
We embrace innovation—bringing ideas, products and services to life to advance the health and well-being of people around the world. We believe in collaboration, and that has led to breakthrough after breakthrough, from medical miracles that have changed lives, to the simple consumer products that make every day a little better. Our over 125,000 employees in 60 countries are united in a common mission: To help people everywhere live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational company founded in 1886, a world leader in the development of products and devices for surgical therapies and pharmaceuticals, as well as in the marketing of consumer products for personal hygiene.
It is organized into three business segments: Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Consumer.
In Italy J&J have 3 commercial companies and 2 production plants:
- Janssen Spa (Pharmaceutical Sector)
Commercial Company: Cologno Monzese (Milan)
Plant: Borgo San Michele (Latina)
- Johnson & Johnson Spa (Consumer Sector)
Commercial Company and Plant: Santa Palomba – Pomezia (Rome)
- Johnson & Johnson Medical Spa (Medical Devices Sector)
Commercial Company: Pratica di Mare - Pomezia (Rome)
The Italian Talent Acquisition Team, as part of the Johnson & Johnson Global Services, have the responsibility for the design, delivery, execution and assessment of recruitment strategies for the J&J Italian businesses across sectors, functions and levels, both internally and externally, in order to ensure the acquisition of talents required to meet business objectives.
Talent Acquisition Senior Partner
Contract: Permanent, Full time
Are you an experienced recruiter and are you seeking new challenge in Talent Acquisition area?
Are you passionate about covering end-to-end recruitment process, including innovative sourcing channels, new interviewing techniques, offer negotiation and complex communication with stakeholders?
Currently, we are searching for a Talent Acquisition Senior Partner, based in Rome.
• Talent strategy; by demonstrating knowledge of the business, Marketplace, legal and recruitment trends
• Recruitment: by covering overall recruitment process from attracting candidates to hiring stage
• Candidate relationship management: by building positive candidate experience
• Stakeholder management: by regular consulting with Hiring Managers, Business based HR and other J&J Specialist Groups
• Employer branding: by designing and following HR marketing activities such as social media campaigns, job fairs, targeted communication etc.
• University Degree is required. A Master in HR will be a plus.
• 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in recruitment, ideally from an international environment
• Demonstrated capability in high- volume recruiting for a wide variety of positions (with a local as well as an international scope, from junior professional to Executive level)
• Fluent level of English and Italian
• Results oriented and ability to motivate the team to high level of performance
• Effective partnership and relationship building skills with key stakeholders
• Ability of building and negotiating economical offers
Travel: a presence in JNJ locations (neighborhood of Pomezia&Latina) is sometimes required
• A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
• Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
• Healthy and active work environment
• Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package
The benefits are regulated by internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
Italy-Lazio-Pratica Di Mare
Johnson & Johnson Medical S.p.A. (7257)