Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Head of Sales - Mass Market (PL)
Requisition ID: 1805654167W
The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies is recognized as a world leader in providing health and beauty products and solutions across Baby, Beauty, Healthcare and OTC medicines. The breadth and depth of our product portfolio is truly impressive and constantly expanding as we strive to bring science to the art of healthy living TM.
Each one of our consumer health businesses embraces cutting-edge science to create products that are doctor-recommended, helping you and your family to be well and stay well. As a result, our consumer companies produce many of the world’s most trusted brands. Taking health and well-being to the next level.
The Consumer sector of Johnson & Johnson is now looking for an experience Head of Sales - Mass Market (Poland):
HEAD OF SALES - MASS MARKET (POLAND)
Full time contract
Oversees the development and servicing of sales team (key accounts and field force team) to achieve business sales objectives. Reports results against forecasts and adjustments to senior management as well as any adjustments made to business plans to ensure objectives are met. Establishes incentive plan parameters and goals. Recommends ad hoc plans and contests. Establishes and manages departmental budget. Reviews and approves quota and account assignment. Monitors progress and ensures that corrective action has been initiated when necessary. Reviews and consolidates periodic sales reports. Presents to management proposed plan changes. Resolves difficult problems and customer complaints.
- As a member of the CEE Core Leadership Team, supports the development and delivery of cluster's revenue, profit and market share plans and executes cluster's organizational and people priorities.
- Leads JNJ Consumer Mass Sales team, whilst collaboration closely with enabling functions of Marketing, Supply Chain, Regulatory, Quality, Finance, HR and IT, either via their local representatives or cluster representatives based out of country.
- Develops and executes sales plans, stock level plans, in-store execution strategies & plans, ensuring on-going communication, collaboration & alignment with respective CEE support functions.
- Analyzes in-market performance, stock level changes, competitive environment, customer investment levels, budget performance, etc. and adjusts local plans and introduces corrective action plans/profit protection plans needed to ensure on track performance of the organization.
- Ensures highest standard of compliance and work ethics within the organization.
- Ensures talent development and talent pipeline are treated as priority in the organization.
- Breaks down country plans into channel plans and route plans. Monitors performance against KPI's and approves sales incentives.
- Investigated performance challenges and aligns team's efforts around resolving them, coaching teams and individuals, as required, including adjustments of route coverage. Provides input to sales forecasting, integrated promo planning and S&OP processes. Carries out required reporting activities and provides organizational & performance updates.
- Acts as a channel company representative vis-a-vis local authorities and global JNJ organization.
- University degree (education is secondary to relevant experiences and demonstrated expertise)
- 5 years of experience in a similar role with a proven track of success
- 10+ years of experience in similar business environment
- Fluent English and Polish (Other CE languages - German, Czech, Hungarian would be beneficial)
- Excellent communication skills, positive attitude to change if needed, ability to challenge "status quo"
- Honest, trustworthy personality, leading by example, strong in Leadership, Empathy, Openness
- Pro-active and goal oriented thinking, strong customer focus
- Ability to deliver results in a global, matrix organization
- Will to travel (frequently around PL, occasionally abroad)
- High level of ethical standards in business
- Driving licence
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
- Motivating financial remuneration
- Many employee benefits
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English.
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)