Johnson & Johnson Careers
Brand Manager - Consumer
Requisition ID: 1805654153W
Position Title: Brand Manager
Department: Marketing – J&J Consumer Healthcare UK.
Reports To: Group Marketing Manager
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
PART II – Broad function
· Implement & aid in the development of the UK (1-3yrs) consumer strategy for the Aveeno Baby brand to drive growth in sales and market share.
· Lead the development & strategy of various NPD launches including activation of new creative idea to drive growth in sales & market share.
· Managing a team of 1 graduate and working closely with wider brand marketing teams and sales teams to ensure effective development and implementation of the brand and sector marketing strategies.
· The candidate must have strong interpersonal skills to ensure ‘buy-in’ and commitment from sales, marketing, regional and the wider cross-functional brand team.
PART III - PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contribute to and interpret brand strategy and execute with excellence
- Attend and contribute to relevant brand team meetings and business planning process.
- Work closely with franchise team as lead market to develop insight –driven NPD & communications which are relevant for UK/Ireland market needs.
- Lead launch of strategically important NPD for UK/Ireland market.
- Lead management of all marketing elements for key segments within the Aveeno Baby brand.
- Build and support the creation of innovative and effective campaigns to grow sales & market share in Aveeno Baby across UK/Ireland
- Including regulatory approval through Zinc.
- Work closely with commercial teams to implement commercial initiatives to drive profitability.
- Manage external agency relationships and ensure work is delivered on time and within budget.
- Work closely with rest of baby & Aveeno Adult marketing teams to drive synergies across brand & leverage learnings.
- To champion Aveeno Baby within the broader organisation.
· Degree standard
- Commercial understanding including P&L development.
- Can do attitude, with ability to influence and work in a collaborative way.
- Proven implementation ability.
- Analytical use of data.
- Proactive and results driven – brings new ideas to the table & not afraid to try something new.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to influence management and other senior stakeholders.
- Strong sense of urgency.
Johnson & Johnson Limited (8700)