Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior GS CFM Lead
Requisition ID: 1805654127W
The Senior GS CFM Lead is responsible for leading, managing and measuring the performance of end-to-end service delivery in the Account To Report (ATR) process areas for the specific MRCs serviced. Involvement in supporting Continuous Improvement in his/her work area is imperative. Involvement in management of day-to-day local site operations; for e.g. local PTP/ITP activities like foreign currency cross border payments and local cash management.
• Manages the day-to-day operations of the department including work allocation, scheduling, establishment of timelines and other related activities.
• Performs managerial duties including hiring, performance evaluation, disciplinary actions, etc.
• Ensures the preparation and distribution of timely and accurate operating/financial statements to both internal management and external users.
• Monitors and facilitates month end and year-end close activities.
• Provides analysis and interpretation of results, along with the preparation of financial and operating reports to provide a basis for management planning and operating controls.
• Review established accounting practices and procedures and maintain a robust compliance environment
• Leads continuous improvement projects cross GS to drive efficiency and quality of service delivered
• Partner with BU CFO to build up and enhance the GS connection with business in the 3-tier working environment
Review work of team including metrics reporting, problem escalation and status reporting to leadership
Lead actual financial reporting & review activities for in-scope MRCs CFO/Finance Director
Support Business Partner requests and acts as a liaison with Global Services and Operating Company
Partner with CFO to drive the effective 3-tier model working environment
Lead a team of sector(country) CFMs
Perform other work related duties as assigned.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Suzhou Ltd. (7054)