Johnson & Johnson Careers
Associate Manager, Logistics Procurement
Requisition ID: 1805654090W
- Manage Warehouse & Distribution 3PL tenders cross sector for AP, ensuring the regional tender process is adhered to by developing warehouse & distribution profile, conducting supplier evaluations and cost analysis
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies to achieve cost, quality and compliance objectives
- Ensure that in‐country project team members understand the tender process and are adequately supported to carry out the tasks allocated to them
- Drive internal stakeholder communication and alignment by providing timely updates on the project status and present tender recommendations to stakeholders for approval.
- Ensure contracts are in place for all 3PL relationships regionally and that standard regional contract template is deployed for all new contracts
- Maintain & Update Regional Logistics Procurement Playbook to ensure efficient process and compliance with internal policies
- Identify and support regional LEAN and optimization projects for the distribution landscape through analysis of throughput volume, inventory holdings, delivery profile, customer service requirements, and operational productivities
- Support and implement the regional network consolidation strategy
- Implement and deploy the Regional Master Service Agreement and target negotiation.
- Undergraduate degree in engineering, business or supply chain disciplines required.
- Minimum 3‐5 years of working experience in supply chain management, warehousing & logistics, procurement and/or related field
- In‐depth understanding of supply chain processes including importation, warehousing & logistic, customer service
- Demonstration of analytical and problem‐solving skills, interpersonal and team skill, and the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Demonstrated strong leadership capabilities and ability to work effectively in a diverse environment
- Strong interest in the commercial and customer aspects business
- High level of discipline, integrity, honesty, reliability and maturity in character
- Results & performance driven, sense of urgency and big picture orientation
- Project management disciplines Lean / Six sigma
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)