Johnson & Johnson Carrières
SVP, entrez une adresse courriel valide
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Clinical Support Specialist - Biosense Webster
Description du poste
Requisition ID: 1805654088W
The Clinical Support Specialist (CSS), will be working in close collaboration with the Product Specialist (Sales Representative) and will oversee the commercial development of his/her territory.
What are you going to do?
KPA1: Clinical Support to customers during cases performed with Biosense Webster product
- Focus on customer "product training" to achieve account (technology) independence on BW products within agreed time frames
- Increase Biosense Webster product penetration in the accounts
- Optimize practitioner efficiency through optimal product usage
- Develop his EP knowledge from a clinical and technical perspective, and can converse at a professional level with physicians.
KPA 2: Play an active role, in collaboration with the Product Specialist, in the introduction of new technologies to the accounts in his/her territory:
- Clinical presentations of the technology
- Set up and execute product training program for the accounts
- Dry training/ ESI - CoE training
- Active clinical support during the initial cases and follow-up
- Training/coaching on product usage with the goal of getting the customer independent on product usage
- Regular follow-up with accounts post product introduction
- Base technology adoption
KPA 3: Working in a close relationship with the Product Specialist, to effectively implement the sales strategy for the territory and ensure that sales objectives are met in a precise and competent manner:
- Identify customer needs and position BW products to match them
- Transfer sales leads to the Product Specialist
- Keep the Product Specialist informed on account specific strategies by the competition.
- Actively give input in the account plans for specific account
- Define precisely the customer needs, his development projects, and understand his drivers.
- Be proactive in providing feedback to the management and to his peers, on market trends, new product adoption, competition.
- Scientific background
- Track record on customer management
- Willingness to use new technology
- Ability to read and understand clinical publications
- Fluent in French, Flemish and English
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills (oral, written and presentation)
- Result oriented
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Can do attitude
Belgique-Région de Bruxelles-Capitale-Diegem
Johnson & Johnson Medical NV (7546)