Johnson & Johnson Careers
Staff Manufacturing Engineer
Requisition ID: 1805654087W
Position Title: Staff Manufactuing Engineer
A staff Engineer is an engineering professional who has several years of experience working in their respective field of engineering, e.g. Manufacturing, Projects, IMM Plastics, Process, Software, etc.
Staff Engineers operate as leaders, making decisions regarding engineering problems and methods, solve problems, plan and coordinate work. Responsible for the engineering and quality assurance of part of a major project or for a complete small project. Staff engineers work across various engineering departments, e.g. Manufacturing, Projects, Process, Software, etc.
Main areas of responsibility:
· Reviews and analyzes complex task statements, standards, specifications, engineering drawings and other documentation to determine engineering requirements.
· May direct preparation of milestone charts, manpower and material estimate inputs, and related material needed to define program schedules and Prepares reports, proposals and presentations.
· Analyzes customer technical requirements and recommends solutions beneficial to the customer and to the company's engineering and scientific reputation.
· Responsible for assuring that the generation, release, and maintenance of documentation is in accord.
· Designs complex mechanical, electronic and electrical assemblies and systems using typical components.
· Provides technical expertise and assistance to assigned engineers, drafters and technicians.
· Reviews proposed designs and test plans for conformance with task and contract requirements.
· Analyzes test data for accuracy and consistency.
· May inspect, certify and evaluate onsite operational systems and establish test plans and guides technicians in the collection of test data in a form suitable for analysis.
· Determines appropriate test criteria and procedures and analyzes data comparing against specified and computed values, making changes and improvements where needed.
· Plans and conducts work requiring judgment in the independent evaluation, selection and substantial adaptation and modify
· May have people leadership accountability
· Responsible for compliance in accordance with regulations such as and from, but not limited to, FDA Quality System Regulation, ISO 13485, EU MD Directive/Regulations, FDA Combo Product Regulation 21 CFR Parts 4 with 21 CFR 210/211 as applicable, Japanese MHLW, Health Canada, Brazilian ANVISA, Australian TGA for the company's products including medical devices and combination products.
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree - Engineering or equivalent required experience
· 9+ years engineering experience in equipment development, project management, construction, installation and qualification required.
· Thorough knowledge and complete understanding and application of principles, concepts and practices of manufacturing engineering.
· Thorough knowledge of government regulatory requirements.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
· Excellent organizational skills required.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care (Ireland) Limited (8182)