Johnson & Johnson Careers
EXECUTIVE SEARCH RECRUITER
Requisition ID: 1805654076W
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
EXECUTIVE SEARCH RECRUITER
Full time permanent contract
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for an Executive Search Recruiter within the Johnson & Johnson Corporate Services organization to be located in New Brunswick, NJ, Raritan, NJ, Spring house PA, Irvine, CA, San Francisco CA, Skillman NJ, or Somerville NJ and reports directly to Executive Search Lead. This role may support the Corporate, Consumer, Supply Chain, Medical Device, or Pharmaceutical sector.
The Executive Search Recruiter is responsible for the delivery of high quality executive level candidates by utilizing strategic candidates development methodologies, business intelligence, internal and external networks, professional organizations, social media, branding initiatives, and technology tools in support of strategic business objectives in partnership with Executive search Principal Recruiters and Executive Search leads and Hiring managers within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
You will provide and manage the initial executive recruitment process and approaching passive candidates to convert them into active candidates. You will accomplish this by using your knowledge, skills, abilities and competencies in the talent development and talent engagement.
This position reports directly to the Senior Executive Search Principal Recruiter/ Hub Leader.
- Guide and execute the initial outreach strategy to identify viable candidates for our Senior Directors and above positions, understanding the business strategy and its talent pipeline.
- Build trusted long-term relationships with candidates, recruiters, HR, and hiring managers by personally driving the highest standards of ethical behavior for all involved in the recruiting process.
- Build a trusted personal and professional reputation among the senior executive community through your deep market expertise, knowledge produced and vast professional network.
- Maintain accurate, updated and compliant information in employment management systems and/ or TRM.
- Assist in the preparation of written documentation to internal clients and candidates.
- Initiate first-round candidate contact, network with referral sources and effectively and persuasively communicate the opportunity to contacted individuals, establishing trustful relationships that can be converted into hires, fill our future talent pipelines or provide valuable referrals from the executive community.
- Screen potential candidates, conduct reference checks and assessment tests on finalist candidates against the approved specification.
- Assists in the development of assignment research, outlining needs & talent gaps and active/passive candidate development in partnership with business leaders.
- Promote an Agile mindset while implementing a new service model within the TA organization within the team.
- Has a required minimum of a Bachelor's degree, preferably with a concentration in Industrial/ Organizational Psychology, Human Resource Management and/or Business.
- Has a minimum of 6 years’ experience in a recruiting or candidate development role either in a corporate or agency setting is required.
- Demonstrates a required capability in high-volume recruiting for a wide variety of exempt positions.
- Has a previous desired background in recruiting or sourcing within the Sales or Marketing function.
- Has preferably strong Project Management skills and knowledge of executive search.
- Has strong analytical skills, notable social skills, and the ability to work competently both individually and as a team member are preferred.
- Demonstrates ability to multitask, work in an energizing environment, work with highly confidential information and take direction and a high degree of comfort in communicating with senior level executives.
- Possess an optimistic, solution-oriented style, with positive sense of humor. A service attitude coupled with a sense of urgency and tenacity. Ability to develop solid relationships to build your personal network within diverse industries (life sciences and Consumer).
- Has preferably experience with social media recruiting methods, candidate pipelining, cold calling, RPO recruiting, marketing analytics and vendor management is preferred.
- Has required experience with Taleo and/or other similar Applicant Tracking Systems or CRM (FileFinder, Avature, Encore) is required.
- Has moderate to Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills. Has preferred experience or training in Targeted Selection/Behavioral Interviewing.
- Has strong communications skills and ability to influence senior leaders
- Has experience working Taleo ATS, LinkedIn Recruiter, Avature, TRM, Tableau.
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)