Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1805653911W
Establish marketing objectives and strategies for the Ethicon portfolio to ensure long-term market share and profitability objectives are achieved. You will work closely with the Ethicon Sales team and SEA regional marketing team, to develop, implement and achieve marketing objectives and strategies for the portfolios.
Drive base business growth, new product launch initiatives and support cross-franchises collaborations. Conduct insight generation research and market assessment to define market needs, competitive directions and growth opportunities. Develop and manage portfolio promotion activities, drive procedure development in targeted specialties. Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction for the franchise group. Drive Trauma SDT and Sales team’s development in technical expertise. Build a sustainable growth model for the portfolios.
Critical to this success will be the leadership, management and ability to communicate and work well with all levels of internal and external stakeholders.
- Engage in product portfolio management, set strategic directions based on market dynamics and business goals to achieve financial / budget expectations and portfolio strategies.
- Develop market and customer insight and assessment to develop business plan, marketing strategy and tactics to achieve marketing/sales performance objectives and to accelerate regional long-term growth outlook.
- Establish and maintain a strong competitive position through strategic and tactical identification of key marketing/business opportunities.
- Build and maintain relationships with key opinion leaders and medical societies to develop key opinion leaders and reference base to support professional medical education and market development activities.
- Develop sufficient product knowledge and clinical understanding to be able to competently discuss and convey product value proposition to key customers.
- Support sales team to address any technical issues or complaints-related to the products.
- Develop demand forecast and plan for new products.
- Lead and collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure timely new product launches.
- Develop commercial analysis of new product ideas, with particular emphasis on competitive analysis, scenario and pricing analysis, and key market issues.
- Implement launch plan and support sales team in execution and delivery of objectives.
- Track and report progress of the launch.
- Develop and provide pricing guidance to sales team.
- Develop creative sales aids, demo tools and promotional materials in partnership with SEA regional marketing team.
- Guide Sales and SDT team to effectively use promotional materials
- Lead and provide guidance to team in developing promotional materials, design & execution of trade show (exhibition), product launches.
- Allocate Advertising & Promotional resources appropriately to support business growth.
- Develop and manage relationship with country KOLs as partners in professional education and delivering improved outcomes to patients.
- Continuously develop new KOLs by engaging young surgeons who are emerging leaders in Orthopaedics.
- Establish relationship and partnership with Orthopaedic societies aligned with marketing strategies and plans.
- Maintain the highest standards of professionalism, integrity and compliance at all times.
- Consistently know and follow the policies and the ethical and legal responsibilities that apply to the job.
- Diligently participate in assigned compliance program-related initiatives and activities.
- Bachelor Degree with 6 to 8 years of selling experience in the Healthcare industry with strong sales record, preferably with people-management experience
- Emerging talent and a team player Integrity and Credo-based actions
- Strategic thinking, big picture orientation with attention to details
- Organization & talent development
- Collaboration and teaming
- Sense of urgency
- Prudent risk-taking
- Self-awareness and adaptability
- Results and performance driven
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)