Johnson & Johnson Careers
Medical Science Liaison Immunology
Requisition ID: 1805653835W
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.com for more information.
Medical Science Liaison Immunology
Location: Warsaw office or home-based, Poland
- Respond appropriately to unsolicited requests for information and/or data
- Meet with customers and researchers on a regular basis through meetings, conference etc. to
- Gather information and insights on therapy area (inc. Competitor landscape) and their medical and scientific needs
- Exchange disease area knowledge and opinions to understand the emerging opinions
- Increase the customers understanding of Janssen products and processes (e.g. clinical data, IIS, clinical trials, compliance processes), according to their expressed interests and needs and to seek their advice on the development of our products.
- Manage and maintain positive relationship with Key Opinion Leaders.
- Identify Key Opinion Leaders and their areas of clinical/scientific expertise
- To be the point of contact for investigators proposing investigator initiated studies (IIS) and manage such studies in collaboration with GCO
- Develop educational items (e.g. presentations) and deliver training for the business e.g. new starters, on an ongoing basis
- Meet with the Global Trial Managers within Global Clinical Operations, Medical Affairs as required to
- Provide all relevant information from potential investigators on IIS studies
- Discuss the status of company studies and IISs to identify new opportunities for collaboration with HCPs
- Address any issues with ongoing studies
- Share best practices
- Understand emerging data and publications from the studies and how this might support stakeholder needs (also network with EMEA Scientific Knowledge Management)
- Assist GCO with the identification of, and communication with, potential trial sites and investigators for company-sponsored trials
- Work closely with the relevant Medical Manager to develop ideas and content for medical education events and review such content
- Maintain awareness of all relevant local country specific differences, for example applicability of the EFPIA Code of Practice in Poland and the potential impact these differences may have on marketing a product, performing a clinical trial in Poland or holding an educational event there.
- Assist line manager with other general medical affairs and medical education projects as appropriate
- Consult to the Sales teams for example by helping them to manage individual issues they may be facing, as well as by enhancing their understanding and application of company processes (e.g.. Med.Ed. process).
- Actively engage with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure compliance with the necessary Codes of Practice and Laws governing the promotion and sale of medicines within Poland
- Review of materials submitted for copy (medical / legal) approval as per the locally agreed process
- Conduct literature searches, analyze clinical papers, attend conferences, courses and other such events to be aware of the latest scientific and clinical advances in relevant therapy areas.
- Attend courses and industry meetings, read industry publications and discuss therapy area with colleagues to keep up to date with developments within the pharmaceutical industry and pharmaceutical medicine.
- Monitor competitor promotional and scientific activities to understand their ongoing strategies, as well as to assess their compliance with the Code of Practice.
- University / Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent in Medical Science (M.D.), Pharmacology, Veterinary Medicine, Nature Science
- 2 or more years of experience in Medical position (Medical Advisor, Medical Scientific Liaison etc)
- Good English knowledge in speaking, reading and writing
- Driving license type B
- Ability and willingness to travel majority of work time
- Team player with good communication skills
- Interesting job in a prestigious international healthcare company
- Highly professional environment
- Friendly and supportive team members and management
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Possibilities to take part in different projects
Janssen-Cilag Polska Sp. z o.o. (7824)
Medical Science Liaison