Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Brand Manager - Professional Marketing
Requisition ID: 1805653833W
About the company
Take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of the world’s fastest growing consumer companies. At Johnson & Johnson we have a truly unrivalled brand portfolio with power brands across multiple categories including but not limited to Johnson’s®, Neutrogena®, Clean & Clear®, Listerine®, Calpol®, and Sudafed®. We have achieved consistent growth and our breakthrough plans for the future make this a great place to further your career.
Reports To: Head of Professional & Pharmacy Marketing
- Aligned to the global brand strategy, develop & implement UK professional marketing strategy, (1-3yrs) for the Aveeno, Nicorette and Rhinocort brands to drive growth in sales and market share in the prescription market
- This position requires a strong understanding of NHS in particular the structure, funding and commissioning and how to influence both payors and prescribers
- The market activities will include those associated with supporting all aspects of the marketing mix including development of targeted materials, salesforce assets, health economic tools, media, digital, PR, KOL development, seminars and speaker meetings plus input into use of resources, policy and environmental campaigns.
- Managing a team of 2 brand managers and working closely with wider brand marketing teams and sales teams to ensure effective development and implementation of the brand and sector marketing strategies.
- The candidate must have strong interpersonal skills to ensure ‘buy-in’ and commitment from both sales and marketing colleagues and be able to work in cross-functional matrix environment.
- Lead the development of the professional brand strategy for prescription brands to ensure all aspects executed with excellence.
- Responsible for the forecasting across the brands as well as all aspects of the budget management
- Strategically consider alterations to the healthcare environment and proactively implement innovative support packages that assist the sales team in achieving market growth and share acceleration
- Drive the development and launch of key product formats / sizes / claims for the healthcare sector
- To support the brand managers in the generation of materials and claims messaging for all relevant audiences, CCGs, GPs, consultants, local authorities to grow the market and brand share
- Strong understanding of all the different channels to reach the required audience, in particular experience in digital activation to HCPs
- Full understanding of the NHS primary care environment and market access issues and solutions relating to CCG formulary guidance
- Knowledge of the different data sources available to analyse prescription sales and ability to use that data to determine opportunities.
- To effectively launch New Product Development (NPD) through close collaboration with Medical and Regulatory colleagues
- Develop a strong KOL programme with relevant content to varying audiences for use nationally
- Understand the internal Healthcare compliance restrictions and champion within team to ensure compliance throughout the wider team.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the ABPI code of conduct and act as final signatory for ABPI approved materials
PART IV – SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION
- Degree standard
- ABPI accredited
- Pharmaceutical sales and marketing experience – preferably in Smoking Cessation and/or dermatology
- Strong commercial understanding & financial acumen
- Awareness and understanding of the NHS
- Experience in management and coaching - preferred
- Analytical use of data (inparticular IMS data)
- Ability to interpret clinical studies/data and link to commercial opportunities
- ‘Can-do’ attitude, with ability to influence and work in a collaborative way
- Proven implementation ability
- Proactive and results driven – ability to work at pace when required
- Innovation - Brings new ideas to the table
- Good Interpersonal skills, able to influence management and work cross-functionally
- Ability to prioritise and manage own and teams time
Johnson & Johnson Limited (8700)