Johnson & Johnson Careers
ASSOCIATE SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
Requisition ID: 1805653824W
Position resides within the Affiliate Services group, part of Customer Management in the Janssen Supply Chain (JSC) of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson.
Mission of Affiliate Services:
- Achieving an optimal interaction between customer service, inventory and operational costs throughout the supply chain.
- Achieving excellent customer service by ensuring transparency across the supply chain and proactive problem solving and communication;
- Forming a platform for further integration and improvements in the supply chain.
- Main contact person for the customer, either a Janssen Affiliate or an external Customer. You manage the entire product portfolio and are responsible for the entire order management cycle, OTI – Order to Invoice, from order receipt to invoice creation, taking into consideration all internal and external requirements.
- Business relationship with the customer, focusing on excellent and proactive communication, transparency and pro-active and tactical problem-solving.
- Cooperation with our distribution and manufacturing sites in order to ensure the product arrives on time at the customer.
- Ensure that the inventory levels of the customer are replenished on time based on their latest forecast numbers.
- Work on forecast accuracy together with the customer in order to realize an effective and efficient supply chain.
- Problem solving and consistent approach to process improvements together with the customer or within the team.
- Responsible for ensuring constant contact availability to the Customer you have been assigned. During leaves or else, ensures that appropriate back up is trained and informed about all pending activities with the Customer, guaranteeing 100% continuity of the service.
- Responsible for the entire OTI – Order to Invoice – cycle of the Customer assigned.
- Pricing: Liaising with Finance Departments of respective Sourcing company, ensuring all elements of pricing and conditions for the Customer have been defined and updated in Janssen systems.
- Customer Master: Accountable for the complete master data and system set-up of the Customer record, which includes all key elements like Legal address, VAT n., payer and ship to information, Incoterms.
- Order entry: Responsible for correct receipt of Orders into the system for Janssen Affiliates and responsible for Order entry for non J&J Customers.
- Ensures a timely feedback to the Customer, acknowledging receipt of Order and any data that may be missing to ensure successful Order completion, processing and shipment.
- You will be responsible to activate with the company’s selected banks, the conditions of Letter of Credit, as needed.
- Product Master: Ensures that the product requested by the customer, is correctly identified by means of a specific Janssen SKU. Is responsible that the SKU is entered in the “Product List”, respecting all regulatory and compliance criteria, as per registration in the specific country to which the customer belongs to. For this purpose, constantly liaises with Regulatory and QA offices.Will be responsible for having triggered production of the SKU, and its correctness.Is responsible for incorrect SKU identification.
- Invoicing: Responsible for the generation of the Invoice, respecting all legal and commercial conditions requirements. Invoice shall report all terms, definitions, texts as per Customer specific requirements and placed on the Order. Invoicing shall comply to regulations of all Sourcing company of Janssen.
- Manufacturing and Quality execution: will be responsible for constant follow up of production, ensuring timely completion of it in accordance with Order due dates. Will coordinate with BRR (Batch Record Review) and QA Release department, ensuring timely approval of batch.
- Inventory and stock management: if SKU ordered is not manufactured on a Make to Order basis, but make to stock, you will monitor and follow up on inventory situation of the DC where SKU is manufactured or distributed from. You will pre alert the manufacturing plant in case stocks drop below predefined safety inventory levels.
- Transportation: Liasing since and before the Order placement, with the WWT Group (World Wide Transportation Group) and WSC (World Service Center) .
- Definition of the route: according to the Incoterms agreed with the Customer, you will be accountable for having provided WWT group with all Customer requirements on destination of product, preferred routes and mode of transport; all elements that will allow to define a validated transport mode, before it is executed.
- Execution of the shipment: at time of availability of product, you will trigger, by means of the Delivery Note, the process of shipment execution. You will notify WSC about upcoming shipment, which will be executed according to the route and mode defined by WWTG.
- Transport Documents: through support of Transport Documents departments of the DCs from where the product will be shipped from, will ensure that all needed documents, including number of sets, are prepared in compliance with regulations i.e. Certificate of Origin, Product Safety Data sheet. Will follow up also on any needed legalization at Chamber of Commerce, Embassies, etc., in accordance to Order or Letter of Credit.
Capabilities & Qualities Required:
- Responsible and accountable for the performance of the region and for the KPIs identified by customer management. To lead, motivate and guide the team to excellence in order to achieve the targets.
- Building an exceptional partnership and relationship with the region. Customer satisfaction is key. Understanding customers business needs. Able to transform these into process improvements and value-added services for your customers.
- Playing a vital role in customer management during supply issues. Ensuring the team and affiliate partners are informed at all times. Able to assign the necessary priorities and linking with Product Management to translate this information into an allocation plan.
- Able to identify and solve problems while understanding both the internal business needs and the customer needs.
- Being a lean thinker and ensuring the lean thinking idea is embedded in the team.
- University degree or equivalent based on experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Supply Chain and/or Customer Service or equivalent
- Experience in ERP systems and business data warehouses (preferably SAP) is an advantage
- Fluent in business English
- Customer oriented and has a pro-active attitude.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to partner with and influence others without direct authority; build consensus and look for collaboration with people from different organizations
- Ability to manage complexity and changing environment
- Strong ability to manage remote resources
- Serves as a subject matter expert within your functional area
- Process oriented mindset (process excellence) and able to manage complexity and change
- Strong project management competencies
- You are result oriented
- You have a learning attitude
- Mandatory SAP knowledge
- Has the necessary IT skills (Microsoft Office, others)
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)