Johnson & Johnson Careers
medical information physician
Requisition ID: 1805653791W
- Provide timely, high quality responses to all incoming medical information requests related to products and disease areas;
- Follow all relevant company SOPs while providing balanced, accurate and timely medical information in response to requests from internal and external customers;
- Manage inquiries from internal and external customers and archive all verbal and written inquiries and responses;
- Maintain Medical Information files with up-to-date and relevant information for assigned products or therapeutic area;
- Maintain hardcopy and electronic signature documents related to requests for off-label or pre-approval product information;
- Generate monthly /annual reports regarding MI inquiries & responses;
- Immediately report spontaneous adverse events and product complaints to Local Safety Officer or designee;
- Manage medical information projects
- Manage the Medical Information budget.
- Ensure all programs are in compliance with regulatory, HCC, legal and company policies
- Develop tools and processes (SOPs, KPIs etc.) to effectively manage Medical Information activities and ensure that compliance underpins all aspects of work.
- Develop tools for innovative information delivery.
- Develop and maintain high quality MI training materials
- Providing support to Business Units, Market Access, Government Affairs and others
- Provide scientific support through regular literature updates, bulletins and other topics of interest to internal customers.
- Support cross-functional Business Unit activities, as appropriate
- Provide medical information support at major scientific meetings as required.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of MI data:
- Monitor the medical literature for operating company products as well as competitor data
- Analyze the above information for accuracy/relevance and notify key partners.
- University degree or equivalent in medicine, pharmacy, biology or health science, or equivalent training as a healthcare provider.
- Medical background is strongly preferred
- 2 years or more working experience in the pharmaceutical industry is required.
- Residency in hospital pharmacy is an asset.
- Medical information working experience is preferred.
- Project management experience is preferred.
Xian-Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd. (7043)