Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sr. Manager Regional Inventory
Requisition ID: 1805653570W
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Europe, a member of Johnson and Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Inventory Management, Zug Switzerland.
The Senior Manager - Regional Inventory is an EMEA role responsible for the end to end Consumer Inventory investment. This leader works very closely together with the regional planning teams and functions to ensure investments in inventory are optimized and obsolescence is minimized.
The role will be ultimately responsible for ensuring that Consumer EMEA will achieve annual and long term inventory financial commitments. Working closely with all functional partners and in conjunction with the S&OP process, this role will lead the monthly operational inventory review process to ensure accurate projections, drive accountability, deliver optimization initiatives and ultimately meet financial commitments.
This individual will work closely with the regional EMEA supply chain planning teams and functions to create the inventory targets during yearly business planning and strategic planning.
This role will lead identification and execution of the Consumer EMEA Inventory Optimization program. Leading certain initiatives and coordinating the overall program to achieve strategic and annual inventory optimization goals.
The Senior Manager will drive maturity improvements in inventory management processes, in line with global and enterprise direction, and represent EMEA on appropriate regional/ global inventory initiatives.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Drive EMEA target delivery (Finished Goods, Raw Materials, WIP & SLOB), and with pro-active engagement of key stakeholders
- Monitor & steer monthly EMEA performance to plan
- Lead the monthly inventory review process, in conjunction with the S&OP process.
- Identify and call out significant deviation to plan/ target
- Lead and coordinate the identification and execution of inventory optimization program
- Leads identification of inventory management opportunities that improves business outcomes through cost reduction, cost avoidance, and process improvements on a cross functional level
- Identifies and drives programs to deliver inventory BP and Strat plan commitments.
- Provide accurate inventory management input throughput S&OP cycle
- Align SC & financial reporting & commentary supporting S&OP & business reporting
- Drives deployment of inventory modeling processes and tools
- Models optimization between inventory, service and cost
- Creates / Governs inventory policies and procedures
- Projects SLOB and creates plans to minimize SLOB expense
- Set up and lead SLOB management community of practice across affiliate teams, introduce monthly meeting process to review SLOB, route causes and corrective actions
- Leads development of inventory plan during the strategic planning process, annual business planning and quarterly update processes.
- Ensure all functional and geographical groups are aligned in inventory plans and targets
- Develops and governs inventory entitlement
- Utilizes inventory modelling to identify and lead execution of optimization opportunities.
- Creates and executes a plan to continuously improve the inventory management competencies in the Plan group and in critical positions in other functions
- Representing EMEA on Regional & Global inventory initiatives
Travel requirements: 30% travel domestically and internationally
Education: University Bachelor`s Degree or equivalent. MBA or equivalent preferred. Green Belt Six Sigma Certifications & Supply Chain Certification (APICS) desirable
- 8+ Years related experience
- Experience with SC planning
- Experience leading cross functional teams
- Experience with ERP (SAP/APO/SNP) & Advanced Planning Systems e.g. SMARTOPS.
Knowledge, Skills and Capabilities:
- Ability to develop, coach and guide a leadership team in the execution, strategies and realization of functional and company goals
- Ability to coach & develop accountable, diverse and global leaders who inspire and motivate others
- Ability to forge collaboration across all levels of the enterprise & externally
- A strong communicator with to communicate clearly, making the complex clear and compelling to all levels of the organization in both written & oral forms
- Ability to influence at all levels both within the Supply Chain, in a matrix environment and externally
- Demonstrates deep knowledge of best practices and benchmarks, corporate objectives, and resource availability to identify and prioritize continuous improvement projects
- Uses in-depth knowledge in inventory management trends and financial considerations to articulate the vision of the long-term inventory strategy and lead efforts to socialize it with other functions across the organization
- Demonstrates ability to apply leading edge benchmark approaches to drive inventory optimization decisions in the business
- Ability to visualize and develop the future state network, applying appropriate inventory strategies according to the business needs
- Good understanding of Multi-echelon inventory optimization processes and technologies
- Knowledge of various inventory modeling techniques
Cilag GmbH International (8525)