Customer Service Manager Developed Markets
Travel – 10-15%
Are you ready for that next step in your career and want to take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of the world’s most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products and related services?
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care is the contact lens division of the largest and most comprehensive manufacturer of healthcare products in the world. Johnson & Johnson Vision Care has established itself in 20 years as the world leader in contact lenses and its ACUVUE® brand is currently the No. 1 selling lens in the world and is distributed in over 70 countries worldwide.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care is passionate vision and bringing healthy vision to everyone, everywhere, everyday. Our mission is to lead in quality, customer experience, innovation and growth across the world. We are committed to becoming our customers most valued partner in vision care through not only providing the most innovative products but also the practices and services that consistently add value to their business. We are dedicated to improving patient satisfaction and helping our customers to achieve greater fitting success through providing continuous education. We invest consistently to raise the awareness and generating interest amongst consumers to the benefits of wearing contact lenses.
Vision Care has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Manager Developed Markets based in Sunbury. Reporting to the Director of Customer Services EMEA you will provide leadership and management for Customer Service across Developed Markets within EMEA. With a team of approximately 60 Customer Service Advisors, these Markets include UK, Nordics, Italy, France, Iberia, Benelux, Germany, Austria, and Switzerland
What you’re great at:
You will be a dynamic leader who is great at managing a remote and local workforce. Your real strength will lie with being able to communicate effectively and efficiently on various levels across the business as well as managing upwards, always making sure the team are fairly represented.
You will have a hunger for developing people but also for strategically driving change. With boundless energy you will be a sharp problem solver with a strong flair for analyzing trends.
As a Customer Service Manager, your typical day may include:
• Responsible for the provision of Customer Services within the Order to Cash Process
• Leading a team that delivers service excellence across all Order to Cash touch points with view to ensuring an optimal customer experience at all times
• Ensuring fully compliant process within each market. All sites are also compliant to safety and environmental policies and procedures and enables process to continue to advance specific programs
• Driving an innovative and collaborative culture across markets, with a commitment to delivering an outstanding quality of customer service, and enabling our own people to excel in everything they do meet customer requirements
• Engaging with the commercial team within each market, with view to ensuring full alignment of Supply Chain Strategies aligned with the markets
• Delivering an outstanding quality of customer service, and enabling our people to excel in everything they do meet customer requirements
• Development of the team through effective communication and deployment of J&J Leadership standards
• Deployment of Process Excellence and LEAN across all Vision Care Customer Services Operations in EMA
To lead this dynamic team, you will have proven experience of managing a large Customer Service/Call Centre team together with managing diverse teams remotely. The key to this role is having exceptional communication and negotiating skills and the ability to work effectively with a number of different functions.
You will be analytical with sound judgment and decision making and in turn then able to be a great problem solver.
• Experience of working in Order to Cash processes and Supply Chain
• Ability to communicate at all levels using appropriate approach i.e. informal influencing skills through to formalised communication strategies
• Proven ability to lead, manage and motivate staff – demonstrates an understanding of the value of empowerment and delegation
• High degree of customer focus; an exemplar for the organisation
• Ability to manage complexity to include proactive approach to problem solving e.g. root cause analysis and re-engineering where appropriate
It would be great if you had project management experience.
What you’ll own and how you’ll grow:
This role will open the door for you to make your mark on customer services. The only person who will hold you back is yourself! This role has great visibility across our organization with huge potential to develop personally and shape the way we work in the future.
In addition to this you will be responsible for leading and or supporting global initiatives. leading and driving action plans around Voice of Customer, leading programs to support automation and e-commerce for customer service.
What we’re about:
We are passionate about our work, and play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines, and care deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and impactful careers. We share a kind of DNA where we’re each
• Committed to caring
• Responsible to our communities
• Ready to apply our knowledge and know-how
• Unique in our background and experiences
• The drivers of our own success
• Passionate about doing what’s right
Make a unique mark in your career
CLOSING DATE: 29th May 2018
We respectively request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purpose of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson Medical, a Johnson & Johnson company. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
United Kingdom-England-Sunbury on ThamesOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)Job Function
Customer ServiceRequisition ID