Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Manager - LMDW Platform Services
Requisition ID: 1805653385W
Senior Manager - LMDW Platform Services
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for Senior Manager – LMDW (Lab, Manufacturing, Distribution, and Warehouse) Platform Services within TS (Technology Services). The preferred location for this position is Xian, China, local and international travel are required.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 119,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As the senior manager for LMDW platform services for TS (Technology Services), the incumbent is responsible for TS services for the sites under his/her management. The position requires a senior manager with skills and competency to handle and help manage the complexity of local LMDW sites. In this role, the manager will focus on improving overall services to our business with a Supply Chain focus. This is a specialist role, which holds site delivery responsibilities extended for IT infrastructure and applications directly supporting the Supply Chain and associated systems.
- Oversee all aspects of platform services and platform team, strong organizational, presentation and customer service skills will be required.
- Responsible for platform solution deployment and operation across
- Business platform services (Manufacturing Execution System, Serialization, Material Flow Control System, Label Management and Lab systems)
- Platform configuration management
- Drive and manage team for incident management, troubleshooting of the application and meeting service level expectations
- Drive standardization and consistency of platforms deployed globally that can meet business objectives and service levels
- Identify and drive repeatability of solution for the platforms in SDDC and the LMDW sites working with solution architects
- Design and engineer custom platform solutions outside standard design patterns
- Maintain platform solution standards
- Drives platform solution lifecycle
- Platform solution engineering/test and release
- Change management for the platform solutions
- Determines functionality roadmap and milestones for the provided service, ensures life cycle management of the application service
- Ensures quality and timely delivery of service, monitors service levels, tracks metrics, provides analytics, and ensures site health of TS services (e.g., application, network reliability, availability, capacity, etc.)
- Ensure compliance with all J&J corporate, TS, and operating company standard operating procedures and processes using site metrics, compliance checks and reports
- Incident management and end user service request escalations, provide direction and prioritization for end user services
- Site communication (e.g., end-user POC, new service POC, site-level operational, cross-departmental) related to TS services
- Manage service reviews and availability recording and reporting
- Site reliability assessments - identify application, infrastructure gaps, costs and remediation
- Manage and perform site-level DR, BCP, CMDB related to TS services
- Local support for audits and HR investigations related to TS services
- Risk, security, vulnerability, and compliance management related to TS services
- Local/site-level asset planning, purchasing, deployment and decommissioning related to TS services
- Supports TS financial reporting and analysis of site infrastructure costs
- Vendor management associated with TS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 6-8 years’ Information Technology experience related to deployment of IT application solutions, infrastructure solutions and portfolio/project management.
- Good understanding of processes, applications, and integration of LMDW plant equipment with IT platforms, familiar with ISA-95 foundational IT services across all layers
- Solid hands-on experience of Syncade, WM6, OSI PI, Wonderware, Loftware and E-code.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL database and programming languages.
- Experience in multiple technology service towers such as server, storage, virtualization, web, messaging, databases, WAN/LAN, Microsoft Windows, desktop computing hardware and software.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures associated with the ITIL framework
- Experience in an FDA regulated environment with broad knowledge of regulatory compliance in IT infrastructure Systems (i.e. GxP manufacturing and laboratory systems)
- Ability to interact with multiple LMDW stakeholders – Execution systems, plant engineers, and Lab technicians and the LMDW IT Leader.
- Experience with managing multi-site and global support models.
- Sensitive to project timeline and financial cost. He/She must be aware of the big picture, following process and J&J technology standards. Demonstrates leadership to define requirements for LMDW site services and related project risk
- Self-starter, capable of creative and innovative thought and the ability to progress ideas from development, implementation and constant improvement
- Excellent communication skills, interact daily with J&J business partners like HCL, HP, Accenture, Verizon, and others
- Strong customer focus and service orientation
Xian-Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd. (7043)