Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Requisition ID: 1805653010W
As the Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist – Promotional Copy Review, you will manage and execute regulatory activities/projects of a complex nature for LifeScan (Johnson&Johnson Diabetes Care), primarily review/approval of claims and promotional materials created by EMEA local marketing teams, providing independent leadership.
- Manage and execute Copy Clearance projects. Provide reviews and independent regulatory leadership to ensure promotional materials conform to regulatory requirements and health authority commitments, working towards efficient review cycle.
- Primary focus is the review of EMEA local content, but support with Claims and English Master content review can be requested as needed.
- Participate in process development/improvement and department projects; promoting compliance with internal and external requirements as needed.
- Develop and provide cross-functional training on copy review to key stakeholders/internal customers as needed.
- Serves as a consultant and technical expert on Regulatory Affairs matters, mainly related to promotional copy review; provides guidance to Regulatory Affairs team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Scientific, Medical, or related field of study or experience in the medical device industry;
- > 3+ years of Regulatory Affairs experience, involving promotional copy review
- Ability to work independently or as part of a project team.
- Accuracy with attention to detail
- Comfortable with working in multi-disciplinary teams in an international, culturally diverse environment
- Ability to manage conflict, strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, any additional European language is advantageous
- Knowledge of tools such as Zinc or Promomats is advantageous
This role is based in Zug, Switzerland.
If you are interested in working for a globally leading health care company in a challenging role, then send us your application in English today.
Cilag GmbH International (8525)