JnJ Vision Care is focused on providing the full range of advanced refractive technologies and support to help eye care professionals deliver optimal vision and lifestyle experiences to patients of all ages.
AMO Groningen BV is specialized in the innovation, development, engineering and manufacturing of state of the art surgical ophthalmic products, mainly intra-ocular lenses. The facility consists of small and integrated Research, Development and Manufacturing teams that have strong track records. Currently we are looking for a talent for the position of:
R&D Product Development Engineer
Tasks and responsibilities
The R&D Product Development Engineer is a key addition to the intraocular lens research and development team located in The Netherlands, Europe. He/She will be part of the cross-functional and multi-disciplinary R&D team responsible for activities related to the design and development of innovative Cataract and Presbyopia-correcting intraocular lenses. The R&D Product Development Engineer’s main responsibilities are to lead the development of new products, processes and technologies by executing the planning, coordination and technical aspects of new product development projects conform internal and external requirements and rules and regulations.
Key tasks and responsibilities are:
· Works independently managing project teams developing product designs, processes, or technologies. Develops product requirements. Responsible for defining product strategy, planning and execution of engineering design qualification testing.
· Leads by collaborating with experts to integrate engineering objectives in activities associated with development of new/improved products.
Demonstrates advanced engineering skills. Develops test approach and methods, writes and performs test protocols, and writes reports.
Responsible for establishing engineering test capabilities and for maintenance of engineering test equipment.
Responsible for development and release of engineering design documentation
· Proactively determine and manage other sources of systems requirements (e.g. regulatory standards, risk management processes, relevant industry standards, and business requirements) throughout the project lifecycle.
· Sources and identify emerging trends. Assesses relevance and applicability. Generates IP and proprietary knowledge.
· Demonstrates effectiveness in leading, aligning, and collaborating across organizational boundaries is (e.g. project teams, functions, and partner organizations) without direct authority. KwalificatiesPrimaire locatie
AMO Groningen BV (8358)Functie
R&D Engineering (R&D)Requisition ID