Johnson & Johnson Careers
R&D Engineer - Optical Metrology
Requisition ID: 1805652943W
The R&D Engineer - Optical Metrology will be part of the cross-functional and multi-disciplinary R&D team responsible for developing innovative Cataract and Presbyopia-correcting IOLs.
The R&D Engineer - Optical Metrology main responsibilities are planning, coordination and execution on the technical aspects of optical metrology development projects.
- Develops key engineering objectives.
- Collaborates with experts to integrate engineering objectives in activities associated with development of new/improved optical metrology.
- Assess feasibility, define product requirements and strategy, design prototypes, test protocols and provide advice/input for product business case.
- Provides technical content leadership in major projects.
- Generates IP and proprietary knowledge.
- Presents engineering concepts and results for function leaders as well as potential and existing partners.
- Sources and identify emerging trends. Determines uses of innovation. Assesses relevance. Integrates use of innovation. Formulates better use to achieve functional objectives.
- Demonstrates effectiveness in leading, aligning, and collaborating across organizational boundaries is (e.g. project teams, functions, and partner organizations) without direct authority.
- Understands business principles.
- Professional knowledge, Master preferred with more than 3 years of professional experience.
- Strong technical background, with the experience and motivation to apply your problem solving skills on complex technical challenges.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
AMO Groningen BV (8358)
R&D Engineering (R&D)