Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805652675W
Caring for the world, one person at a time’... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Janssen Benelux is part of Johnson & Johnson and is responsible for commercialization of the Janssen portfolio within the Benelux, and is active in 5 therapeutic areas: neuroscience, metabolic disorders, oncology, immunology and infectious diseases (HIV, HEP-C and TB). Janssen Benelux is committed to become the most trusted partner in healthcare by 2020. The offices of Janssen are located in Beerse, Belgium.
The Multichannel Coordinator (MCC) has the following responsibilities:
Acts as the SPOC between the Brand Managers and the preferred supplier
network of Janssen Benelux (creative agencies, digital production agencies,
print management, warehousing, media buyer, …).
• Functions as a marketing asset specialist, who supports his/her partners with the optimization of briefings of promotional assets over all on- and offline channels (leave behinds, advertisements, digital banners, websites, …), with knowledge of the role of each asset in the customer journey.
• Takes the lead in getting the briefings of his/her partners by setting up regular intakes. The baseline is to use the tactical plan and push the Brand Manager towards campaign briefings and to provide proactive advice on branding, regulatory rules and timelines for individual assets.
• Has deep knowledge of corporate, product and disease branding & regulatory rules and is able to review assets in line with these guidelines.
• The MCC initiates, coordinates the ZINC approval process for all promotional assets and is responsible for the branding approval. When a ZINC job is certified, the archiving is done by the MCC.
• Seeks for optimization to build omnichannel assets and the collaboration with the preferred supplier network.
• Manages the stock of promotional materials.
The Multichannel Coordinator reports to the Teamleader Multichannel Coordinators and works primarily with the Brand Manager(s) of the allocated CVT(s). For advice on multichannel assets, they can reach out to other specialists within the PMO team (eCOM, Project Specialist).
· A master degree in marketing, economics or information technology;
· Extensive knowledge of digital channels and multi-channel;
· Experience in data driven performance;
· Proven track record in project management.
· Quality driven, but being result oriented at the same time;
· Excellent communication skills;
· Flexible and problem solver;
· Good knowledge of Dutch and English.
Janssen-Cilag Netherlands (8345)