Johnson & Johnson Careers
Associate Logistic Manager
Requisition ID: 1805652647W
Johnson & Johnson is a leading and one of the largest healthcare companies in the world including three sectors: Pharmaceutical, Consumer and Medical Device & Diagnostics. We are well-known for QUALITY, an achievement brought about by careful planning, a conscious and consistent effort in using advanced manufacturing technology and providing excellent development opportunities for people to attain optimal performance. Our products are recognized in the worldwide market under the brands of JOHNSON's, CLEAN & CLEAR, MODESS, CAREFREE, LISTERINE, BAND-AID, and so on.
At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values, and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. Our special set of values is embodied in Our Credo, a respected, legendary document that has guided our company for almost 70 years. As our ethical framework, it outlines our responsibility to our customers, employees, communities and stockholders. As you get to know us, you'll realize that our people choose to live Our Credo - to work at making it vital day-in and day-out - not because it is required, but because it feels right.
If you are looking for more than a job, and are inspired by the opportunity to create the future to bring quality of life to the world, we invite you to build your career with us.
I Customs clearance:
- Implement the efficient/appropriate clearance procedure to comply with all the regulatory rules/policy and achieve service objectives
- Monitor and get the most updated of the Tax/Duty Tariff and circular/decree regarding customs clearance law/regulation.
- Cooperates with 3PLs to deal and negotiate with customs officials during customs clearance and post customs clearance directly on problem shipments.
- Define customs clearance process and implement it to ensure all the inbound shipments processing through the clearance process and ensures clearance is monitored smoothly and rapidly, effectively.
- Review and analyze Customs Clearance performance and solve the problem and take corrective actions with relative parties for the most competitive Clearance Performance/Capability.
II Warehousing and Distribution
- Manage Warehouse 3PL and supervise J&J logistic team to perform all warehouse activities which includes In-bound and Out-bound and all warehouse storage transactions at right cost: pick and pack, deliver the right product to the customer at the right time, to providing the best customer service in ordering/invoicing the right products for the customer.
- Manage all end-to-end 3PLs transaction via SAP – IM and SAP WMS, ensuring all the transactions being performed in J&J process and compliance requirement.
- To build 3PL capability by implementing J&J standard compliance requirement in EHS, GWP, Quality, QSCAN, Due diligent
- Monitoring the quality, quantity of the product and ensure all the SLOB, damaged products are controlled properly as planned, in term of both quantity and quality which meets with cost efficiency target.
- Plan or implement improvements to internal or external logistics systems or processes to have right systems, process and data information are in place to support business need.
- Monitor all the activities in cost related to ensure all the activities to be paid correctly with all required compliance of supporting documents and within given budget.
III. SOX Compliance Inventory & Revenue Cycle Owner:
iv. Logistic cost management & improvement.
Responsible in creating, reviewing all processes of Inventory & Revenue Cycle as SOX requirement, ensure that all the transactions relating to either Inventory and Revenue is adequately documented, with specific reference to preventive, detective controls in place, which mitigate the risks relating to the company.
- Responsible to manage to plan the budget and control all the logistic cost for Consumer & MDD within the target.
- Identify the cost improvement opportunity and coordinate with regional COE to establish CIP project and delivery the CIP.
- Experience in logistics & customer service at least 5 years.
- Responsible for cross channel (Retail & Hospital).
- Good knowledge & capability on warehouse system, project management, data analysis & custom clearance.
- Have experience in project management.
- Good presentation skill & English
- “Can do” attitude & good skill on alignment, team work.
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment including Managers, logistic team and Field Technicians.
- Ability to speak fluent English in writing and speaking.
- High logical thinking and understanding in Vietnamese customs regulation/law.
- Results oriented self-driven individual with strong organizational and people skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to operate and maintain forklifts and equipment typical of warehouse and field operations.
Vietnam-Ho Chi Minh City-Ho Chi Minh City
Johnson & Johnson (Vietnam) Co, Ltd (7338)