Johnson & Johnson 职业机会
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1805652626W
1.1 MAIN ACTIVITIES/TASKS:
• Develop or contribute to Professional Education strategy and plan.
• Sharing the insight from view of medical perspective to Core Value team, BU in BP planning, key projects’ design.
• Making alignment of professional education strategy, plans and activities within organizations (including Medical Affairs and Business Unit).
• Work with other Medical Functions to develop high-quality education contents for education events.
• Work together with internal stakeholders to drive the implementation of the Medical Education events.
• Responsible for budget tracking and management to the relevant Medical Education events. Monitor timeline and manage project to conclusion and implementation.
• Ensure all programs are in compliance with regulatory, HCC, legal guidelines, and company policies.
• Analyse and report the achievement of measurement milestones relating to Medical Education programs (key performance indicators).
• Provide support and coaching to reports for their development.
• Build the XJP/TA reputation through high-qualified Professional Education programs
• Establish and manage an external network of agencies, associations, investigators, KOLs and physicians in order to further develop and implement the Medical Education strategy within the therapy area(s).
• Provide support to EMT/MSL team in their interactions with the external scientific community, resolving issues as required.
• Continuously update the knowledge of disease management, products updates, latest developments of industry and best practices of relevant therapy areas and products
Line Management (For manager with reports)
• Set clear performance objectives, provide feedback and coaching and hold team members accountable for key activities and deliverables.
• Act as a role model with respect to adherence to, and tracking compliance with, relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and ensure similar adherence among team members.
• Perform annual performance reviews to help support the creation of a diverse, high performing Professional Education team.
• Allocate time appropriately to conduct responsibilities and tasks such as status reports, expense reports, etc.
• Complete appraisal and provide appropriate developmental feedback for staff personnel.
• Respond in a timely manner to internal and external customer requests.
• Manage time and activities of self and staff to correspond with the annual planning calendar.
• Communicate routinely and effectively to ensure effective integration of business plan.
• Effectively evaluate materials and programs from appropriate vendors and in-house departments.
1.2 SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS:
• English writing and oral communication
• Flexibility for some domestic and international travels.
2.1 ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Proven skills at developing and managing varied relationships within and outside the company.
• High customer and external industry insight
• Experienced in development of educational programmes.
• Skilled at understanding scientific data and translating it into effective education and communications materials.
• Strong and demonstrable presentation, communication and influencing skills that can impact at all levels.
• Organisational skills, project management, time-management skills
• Strong leadership, guide and reward high performance teams.
• Adherence to Johnson & Johnson Credo and have the right compliance mindset.
• Bachelor and above degree. Academic background with a scientific/medical or marketing degree is preferred
• 6-year or above working experience and 5-year or above Pharm industry/business experience
• More than 3-5 years or above of Marketing and/or Medical experience in the relevant therapeutic area
• 2-3 years above people management or functional line management experience
• A good understanding of the varying medical and marketing practices and perspectives across China, regional and overseas experience is a plus.
• Good planning and tracking skills.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.