Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
General Marketing Manager - Digital
Greater Mumbai, India
Requisition ID: 1805652608W
Johnson & Johnson – Consumer: The Consumer segment of Johnson & Johnson touches a billion lives around the world and works with the vision of 'Bringing science to the art of healthy living'. We offer some of the world’s most beloved Consumer Packaged Goods and Over-The-Counter medicine (OTC) which are endorsed by healthcare professionals around the world. In India, the company touches the lives of consumers through Baby Care, Women’s Health, Beauty, Oral & Wound Care and OTC. Some of our key brands include Johnson's Baby, Stayfree, Clean & Clear, Band-Aid. Listerine and Benadryl.
Job Title (India Specific): General Marketing Manager, Digital
Location: Mumbai, Arena
Purpose of the position:
Create and deliver digital strategies and plan to grow our brand presence and dominance in the market as well as build digital capabilities. The role requires developing and leading digital marketing strategy/plan, as per India business priorities in partnership with RFLT and APAC Digital Council. The role will provide expertise in digital, with proficiency in share, owned, earn and paid media in digital space.
1. Define the country annual digital master plan and country digital roadmap – crafting brand’s Digital Marketing strategies, priorities and goals and ensure that digital tactics are aligned with brand business objectives. Driving integration of digital strategy into its overall brand marketing strategy, in partnership with brand team.
2. Working in partnership with GFO (Global Franchise – APAC) in developing digital strategy for the respective brand (lead market)
3. Builds capabilities and raises the Digital IQ of the organization.
- Champions excellence in digital in areas such as data, content, social and mobile to become industry leaders.
- Drives efficient and effective use of digital across our brands.
- Identifies innovative opportunities to test and learn in order to move the organization forward in new media.
- Fosters strategic partnerships to drive value and best practice for the business.
- Partner with Brand Managers on IMC Planning Process and lead Digital strategy, insights, engagement plans and metrics
- Lead conversations on how the big idea can be translated within the Digital Space
- Ensure that the roles of Digital channels are communicated to the brand teams
- Partnering with Brand team on Content strategy and work with agencies to evolve and create content online
- Identify key KPI, track and measure them – Ensure that the BET’s are updated regularly
Key contact point between brand managers, digital agency and media agency.
Help Brand marketers to write Digital Brief to Media & Digital Agencies
Keep track of spend (GMMS) and have periodic WIP with Media & Digital agencies
Lead in any digital pitches where needed.
- Building capability within the organization
- Promote cross sharing of best practice across the markets
- Establish standards of measurement across markets – Analytic, Social Listening,
- Have regular meetings with publishers (Google / Facebook / etc ) in the Digital space to uncover opportunities
- Extended member of APAC, DCOE Digital team
- Take part in monthly calls to cascade new work in market, agency concerns , education needs etc
- Key contact and provide input on local requirement on global / regional roll out.
- Ensure compliance to J&J policy – WICO and Social media policy supported by IT
Required Years of People Management Experience Min: Open
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)